adding person to dining reservation

ljm23

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation for 3 at Cinderella's castle for breakfast. Now my DD is coming with us but when I called to get her added they said there was no availability for 4. My question is, has anyone tried to add someone at the door? I'm wondering if we'd be able to?

That doesn't make any sense - not questioning you, OP, but questioning Disney Dining - wouldn't a party of 3 be seated at a 4-top table anyway? Don't see why there'd be any problem changing a 3 to a 4.

That doesn't make any sense - not questioning you, OP, but questioning Disney Dining - wouldn't a party of 3 be seated at a 4-top table anyway? Don't see why there'd be any problem changing a 3 to a 4.

I don't get it either. :confused3 I'd call back and speak with another CM and ask them if you'll be seated at a table for 4 as 3 people before you add her to the ADR.

CRT is one of the few restaurants at WDW that actually DOES have tables for 3. It might not be so easy to add at the podium here.

I agree with the previous posters.
However, technically they would have to cancel your original reservation in order for the 4 person availability to pop up, which of course is tricky, because someone else could pop in and take it.

I have the same problem with a up coming reservation at CG for September. When I questioned why the CM said it had to do with the number of people is the restaurant.
Fire codes etc... makes sense.

Well I have experienced and been told that to "add" a person is no easy feat! I would Loathe to cancel at Any meal at the castle in the hopes of getting another reservation for time/amount of people unfortunately. Maybe call again, and see what they say. Good Luck!!

CRT is one of the few restaurants at WDW that actually DOES have tables for 3. It might not be so easy to add at the podium here.

Right. We are a family of 3 and have been seated at both 3-tops and 4-tops at CRT. If you're not able to get a ressie for 4, be prepared for disappointment at the podium. I'm sure they'll try to accommodate you, but it might not work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter