Additional Adults for Surfside reservation

SCSabresfan

Mouseketeer
We have an upcoming reservation for the two bedroom suite at Surfside. My in-laws have decided to join us for this trip. I booked this trip several months ago and only indicated 2 adults on the reservation. When I try to modify the reservation on-line to add the extra adults, it wants to change the price to the current rate ($211 vs $194). I know I can just add them at check-in. If I am not mistaken, doing it at check-in will simply add the extra adult fees to my existing rate. Is this correct? Also, what is the current extra adult rate for Surfside?

We have an upcoming reservation for the two bedroom suite at Surfside. My in-laws have decided to join us for this trip. I booked this trip several months ago and only indicated 2 adults on the reservation. When I try to modify the reservation on-line to add the extra adults, it wants to change the price to the current rate ($211 vs $194). I know I can just add them at check-in. If I am not mistaken, doing it at check-in will simply add the extra adult fees to my existing rate. Is this correct? Also, what is the current extra adult rate for Surfside?
Yes, we have added guests at checkin and just paid the extras adult fee. From the Loew's website under 'useful information'-

Extra Person Charges: An additional charge of $15 per extra adult applies for more than 2 adult guests per room

https://www.loewshotels.com/surfside-inn-and-suites

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter