Address for polite complaint

srburks

Earning My Ears
This is my first time to post so please excuse my ignorance. I needed any addresses that might be available concerning our recent trip to the Boardwalk Inn and our cruise on the Disney Wonder. WE had what I like to refer to as the trip from "you know where" in Decemeber. That was our 12th trip to Disney, and I wasn't expecting miracles, but everything that could have gone wrong did, and I don't believe that any of it was our fault.

Thanks for any information you can give me.:D

Welcome to the boards. I would just like to add that when sending a letter complaining about something, make sure you send more than one copy to more than one person. By sending your letters to a manager plus his or her boss, plus his or her boss you will be more than likely to get a responce. This way the paper trail dosen't stop with just one person.

Steven

Thanks for your help. I have a four page letter, which I know might be way too much, but I had to put everything in.

Thanks again

I left a paper trail and got no where
We had a BAD stay over the 4th of July last year.
Sent letters from Eisner down to Guest relations
I think I mailed out 15 all together. I didn't get 1 person to contact me =(
My son almost fell into the lagoon on our way back from the fireworks at MK the driver of the boat slammed into the dock. A woman lost her packages in the water. Nothing was done when we called after it had happened.
I was totally dissappointed with the way diney handled the situation.
I have been going to the parks since 1975 and I wonder if I will go back after that Horrible Vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter