Address Help Needed

DumboFan

Mouseketeer
OK, I've searched everywhere & can't find actual addresses to send letters to. We met the most amazing cast member on our recent trip & I want someone important to know! I know that if I can't get an answer here, I'm not going to find it! Mailing address or e-mail, I don't care which.

Our CM was Aaron from the Beauty & the Beast Show at MGM. He went completely out of his way to make my 4 year old DD's day! It'a a long story, but the short version is she ADORES Four for a Dollar & "Fly Like an Eagle". He made arrangements for them to sing "Fly Like an Eagle", for us to meet Belle (in full ballgown) & finally, to meet Four for a Dollar! As my DD put it, the whole day was "better than meeting Mickey Mouse!"

I really want to find a way to have Aaron recognized for providing the Magic for my daughter ~ and us, too! Thanks!!

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
PO Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Tom Wolber, VP of The Disney-MGM Studios

Email

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter