Adjoining rooms at Poly or GF?

familyoffiveAZ

Mouseketeer
Do either the Polynesian or the Grand Floridian offer adjoining rooms for their standard rooms? Right now I've got a GV room booked at the Poly (for just dh and I), but I'd consider switching to the GF. We're considering bringing our kids and my parents with, so it'd be 4 adults and 3 kids (all under age 3). I checked into the 2br suites at Poly, but that's a little out of our price league. Any suggestions?

All rooms at the Grand or either Lagoon or Garden. And yes the garden rooms have some that connect.

Make sure you specify which kind of room you want if you make the reservation. Adjoining rooms do not always mean connecting rooms. Adjoining rooms are simply located next to each other. If you want a door between your rooms you will need to request connecting rooms.

We've had connecting rooms at both the GF and the Polynesian. This March one of our rooms connected on both sides! We only had two rooms but how cool would that be for a family reunion.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter