ADP Live From Universal & Disney World

Such a good Dad taking Anna for her first margarita. By the way, Maggie's (DD11 princess: ) full name is Marguerite. Named after Dana and my favorite drink.

Definately Kim!! We are looking forward to it. We are in Universal Studios. They are testing Rip Ride Rockit! It looks cool! No noise from the track. It looks extremely smooth. There is a loop and corkscrew in the same element. Something i've never seen before.

They are testing Rip Ride Rockit! It looks cool! There is a loop and corkscrew in the same element. Something i've never seen before.

picture, Picture, PICTURE! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

comin' along for the ride :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

cheers,
:flower3:

Two weeks???!!? Awesome! :cool1: For once, it didn't rain today here in IN - sorry you arrived to rain down there. Looking forward to plenty of updates - I haven't been to Universal since 2000, and won't be going to Disney until June, so this will be a great way to keep up with things.

Sunday, July 26th

Hi Everyone,

We are back from Universal Studios. We had a very nice day. We spent some time at the Royal Pacific Pool. I managed to soak up about 20 minutes worth of sun before the clouds moved in and the rain took over.

After the pool and rain we walked over to Margaritavile located at City Walk. There is a walking path you can take from Royal Pacific that will drop you off right near Margaritaville on City Walk; very convenient.

Picture001-2-1.jpg

One of the staples to a meal at Margaritaville is a frozen margarita with salt. I've noticed they've made the margarita glasses smaller. Maybe 10oz instead of the usual 16oz. I was a little disappointed with it.
Picture004-1.jpg

Our meal was very good. We had an appatizer of volcano nachos which were HUGE! :scared1:. I had the cheeseburger in paradise while Anna had the kids Mac & Cheese. I think the food here is very good; however, it is a bit pricy. Between 3 adults and 3 children we paid $110 which included the tip because we had a party size of 6 people. I also saved us 10% with my Universal AP. We did have 3 alcoholic drinks with our meal.

One of the attractions of the restaurant is a volcano at one of the bars which erupts every 30 minutes. The volcano lava goes into a giant jar at the base of the bar.
Picture003-1-1.jpg

As we left the restaurant a pirate on stilts showed up and made all 3 kids baloon items.
Picture006-1.jpg

Afterwards we headed over to Universal Studios to catch a ride on the Simpson's attraction.
Picture007-1.jpg

Anna got caught in the act!
Picture011-1.jpg

After we rode the Simpsons we decided to stop and get Anna an air brushed tattoo. Everything was going great until the artist dropped his brush on Anna's shorts. He got black ink on them and they were ruined. I stopped up at guest relations and showed them what happened. They were very apologetic and walked us over to the Universal Studios store and replaced Anna's shorts with a new pair of Universal shorts. A very nice gesture.

While in the store I noticed this sign. If you have an American Express card this should be a welcomed site.
Picture012-1.jpg

During our time at Universal Studios tonight I saw testing of Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit. There were no people in the cars, just empty cars going through the attraction all evening.
Here are some shots of the attraction
Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

6200_1130075166518_1066407891_30391904_48875_n.jpg

Finally, a shot of me and Anna enjoying our dinner at Margaritaville! :)
Picture005-2.jpg

We never did make it to Universal 360 tonight; however, we did see some of the show from afar. From what I could tell, it wasn't too spectacular, but I'll withhold an overall opinion until I can see it up close and personal.

Next Up:
Islands of Adventure
Pool Photos
& More

Nice face in the last picture Anna!!!! Great job so far Aaron. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the pictures Aaron. Looks like you and Anna are off to a great start.

Aaaawwwww..

Have a great Monday Aaron and Anna!

We stayed at Royal Pacific after the PCC- we loved it. The rooms were HUGE (or maybe they just seemed that much bigger coming off the Wonder).

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear more.

Looks like a great time!

Anna keep your dad focused on rides, rides, rides. Don't let him get sidetracked on shows like Universal 360. :lmao:

Great report Aaron! You're making me so excited for our upcoming trip! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

BTW Does RP have free wifi? :surfweb:

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments to our family!

Nice face in the last picture Anna!!!! Great job so far Aaron. :thumbsup2
Paul! Anna says hi! :wave:

Thanks for the pictures Aaron. Looks like you and Anna are off to a great start.
We are Dave. We are looking forward to our day today.

Aaaawwwww..

Have a great Monday Aaron and Anna!
Thanks Kathy, we will!

We stayed at Royal Pacific after the PCC- we loved it. The rooms were HUGE (or maybe they just seemed that much bigger coming off the Wonder).

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear more.
I would say the rooms are pretty standard sized. The resort is beautiful.

Looks like a great time!

Anna keep your dad focused on rides, rides, rides. Don't let him get sidetracked on shows like Universal 360. :lmao:
:lmao: You trying to get me dizzy?

Nice to see Anna got her shorts replaced.
It was a very nice gesture. I must say they went above and beyond in my opinion.

Great report Aaron! You're making me so excited for our upcoming trip! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

BTW Does RP have free wifi? :surfweb:
Awesome Alicia! You guys are going to have a blast!
RPR offers free wi-fi to Lowes First members. You can sign-up for a free membership on the loweshotels website. You get free wi-fi and free access to the fitness room with the membership. Paul will like the free fitness room access. ;) You will also get a free single class upgrade (if available). We were upgraded from a standard view room to a pool view room because we were members.

Good stuff Aaron. Enjoy your day. :goodvibes
Thanks George! We will.

Good Morning Everyone!

We headed down to the Orchid Court lounge in the main lobby for some breakfast and brought it back to our room. While I was near the lounge I noticed they have a sushi bar offering in the evenings much like the Polynesian Resort. I bet Corey would love this!
Picture013-1.jpg

Also, we are waking up each morning to the roar of the Hulk roller coaster. The Hulk has a very unique roar to it when the cars pass through the track. We have a great pool and Islands of Adventure view from our window in tower 3 on the 6th floor.
Picture014-1.jpg

We are headed out the door to Islands of Adventure this morning. I Must, MUST ride the Spiderman attraction at least 3 times. I also want to check out the progress of the Harry Potter themed land.

I'll have more later. :)

Have a great day Aaron! :goodvibes We are Loews first members, so thanks for the info! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter