• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR 180+10 Working Online?

LuccaDrake

Mouseketeer
We're set to make our ADR's tomorrow and want to make sure I can make them online for 180 days +10. Will I be able to do this on disney.com after linking my existing reservation when making ADR's? Or does the online process not allow for the +10 days yet?

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

Yes, the online system will allow you to do the +10. You have to retrieve your resort reservation first, then it will open up the additional days.

Does anyone happen to know when the ADR online system opens? I've read things about the switch over starting as early as 3AM, but wasnt sure if that was accruate.

On the day you hit 180 days out you can begin booking your reservations at 6 am. I did mine today:goodvibes

I am going to WDW for a convention in early October so I booked my room through group services. How do I get my reservation linked up online so I can book all my ADR 180 days out?

Also what time should I book California Grill for MK fireworks?

Thanks

Autumn

I am going to WDW for a convention in early October so I booked my room through group services. How do I get my reservation linked up online so I can book all my ADR 180 days out?

ADRs can be booked by anyone at 180 days whether you are a WDW resort guest or not. So you may not need to obtain your WDW resort reservation unless you need to make lots of ADRs. If you do want your resort reservation so you can make ADRs at 180 days, plus 10 additional days of your trip, a technique I've used in the past with a work group housing situation is to call WDW reservations directly and ask for your resort reservation number. I explained that I was booked through my company but I wanted my actual reservation number for booking things like ADRs and Disney Magical Express.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter