• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR- 180 days question

sstewart

Earning My Ears
I understand that you are able to make ADRs 180 days out. My question is more specific. Is the 180 days from the day of your reservation or 180 days from the day that you package starts? Basically, am I going to need to call every day for 5 days to make a separate ADR? Thanks!

its 180 from the ate u want if u stay onsite it is 180 from check in and then u can add up to 10 days to booking reservations

We will be staying onsite at the Boardwalk. So I can book it 180 days from check-in, plus 10 days? I just want to sure I'm understanding it correctly.

Yes, at 180 days from your check-in date you can make reservations for that date and up to 10 days after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter