• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR before park opens

mvbuch

Earning My Ears
If your ADR is for 30 minutes before park opens how do you get into the park.

Is there a cast member that you have to check in with. If yes where are they located at.

We scored a Cinderall Breakfast in a August bfore the park opens and not sure how to handle it.

We just got this over the week end I was shocked since it is well within the 180 mark.

If your ADR is for 30 minutes before park opens how do you get into the park.

Is there a cast member that you have to check in with. If yes where are they located at.

We scored a Cinderall Breakfast in a August bfore the park opens and not sure how to handle it.

We just got this over the week end I was shocked since it is well within the 180 mark.

You will go through bag check at MK and to the turnstiles. There will be many CMs with signs and saying if you have reservations to go to this side (it was the left of the train station when we were there a few weeks ago). They asked what time our reservation was and where; I was never asked for our confirmation number but did have it with us in case.

We got to the park SUPER early so we could take lots of pics on Main Street. It was wonderful! We had one Photopass photographer walk all the way down Main Street with us and take pics the whole way! It was truly magical!

They are usually using a turnstile farthest to the right to enter at.
And you can get in 15mins before your adr time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter