ADR mistake, not sure if it's a big deal or not

mstew99

the force is strong in that one
Well I just discovered I made a mistake online with making ADRs a few weeks back. I have just been checking and I can't get the same restaurants around the same times if I tried to rebook. I figured someone here would be able to let me know if i'm going to be okay to just leave this alone or not.

I'm going down with my friend in late Sept. for 9 days of deluxe dining. About a week after getting everything set up for us, my friend's brother expressed interest in bringing his family and joining us. They consist of two adults, and two children (ages 2, and 7 months). They are staying in a different room and aren't interested in upgrading to deluxe, so we are only going to dine together a couple times on the nights we aren't eating at a signature. So, me having all the knowledge, offered to book them some dining reservations before everyplace was full. I did so (this was two weeks ago) and everything looked good. Then, I just happened to notice tonight when checking on changing a time for one of our reservations, that there is an option for selecting adults and children when making the dining reservations (not having kids, guess I just always overlooked it or something). So for all of their ADRs, I booked the reservation for 4 adults.

I've tried rebooking under 2 adults, 2 children, but the availabilities are gone. Since they will indeed have 4 people, is it a big deal to just leave the reservations alone? I'd really hate for them to have to lose some good reservations because I made an honest mistake, and apparently don't know how to read either! :guilty:

I'm sure it will be fine.

We have gone during Free Dining and shown up at the restaurant with extra people and I have shown up with less people.

The table is for the right amount of people-just two are children.

It's not a big deal at all. A person is a person. The biggest area where it comes into play are the pre-pay locations where payment is made at booking time, but you would have known if you had booked one of those ;)

If you're uncomfortable, call them - the CM should be able to change it.

You will be fine. I just did this last week. A person is a person and since you are not changing the total # of people you will be just fine. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter