ADRs? Yes We Made Stinking ADRs - A June '15 Dining Report - Updated 10/10: Sassagoula & Wrap-up

Yay i'm excited! I loved your previous dining report and can't wait for this one! Definitely following along :)

I'm in. I enjoyed your last dining reviews looking forward to new ones.

Loved your previous dining report, and looking forward to following this one as well!

As a fellow lover of Disney, food, alcohol & sarcasm, I can't wait to hear about your trip and will be investigating your past adventures!

I really enjoyed your last dining report and I am joining in for this one! My middle son had 2 in utero trips to Disney and all 3 of my boys have the love of Disney in them. I wonder if you know every single bathroom in the World like I do from the trip while you were pregnant? :rotfl2:

Following along! Casey is sure to be the star of this trip report, but I'm also each to see your reviews of the food and I'm still in shock that you made ADRs!

Love your reviews. Can't wait to read this one!
Thanks for being the first one to the party!

Yippee !!! Another Kari Trip Report !!!
Ah gee thanks :o

This is the report that we have been waiting for! Yaay. :-) Your food pics are always incredible. Its going to be interesting to see how you all liked Raglan Road & Boatwrights.
Thanks so much. Since this was a quick trip we didn't take the good camera, but I got lots of pics nonetheless.

Can't wait to read another of your reports :goodvibes
Thanks, hope you enjoy.

I'm looking forward to your trip report. We decided to take a quick three night trip at the end of August. We are staying at POR, our first moderate resort. We've only stayed at deluxe resorts and the idea of exploring POR really appealed to us. We have an ADR at Boatwrights so I'm curious to hear how it was. :)
Yeah for quick trip. This was my first moderate too (we've done value though) and it definitely isn't a deluxe but we had a great experience. The location or POFQ/POR is really great too. And Boatwrights will be up first :-)

Following along! Love your food reviews and your sarcasm! We've been thinking about trying the Yachtsman Steakhouse as the hubby is a big steak fan, so looking forward to your review.

I'm here and looking forward to following along!!
Thanks Kathy!

Hooray! Finally! I hope your father's foot (ankle? leg?) is healing and he's hobbling around quickly!
:welcome: Thanks for asking about my Dad. His knee is getting better each day and he's back to driving, so my chauffeur duties are officially over ; )

Looking forward to following along. You're last report was hilarious (and mouthwatering popcorn::)
Thanks for eating along with me.

I'm here, I'm here! :wave2: And maybe even made the first page??
Yeah for Barb and the first page!!!!!

:welcome:

Following along:)
Thanks for joining the party

I'm here! Can't wait to hear about it!
Welcome Colleen!

I'm crushed:sad: My heroine of the no stinking ADRs.......will I ever recover?:rotfl2:

Still, I'm looking forward to much yumminess and the adventures of Princess Casey....:banana:
Will you ever recover, will I ever recover :rotfl2:

Yay!!! I am so excited for another one of your reports!
Ahh shucks, thanks!

Joining !
Welcome to the food party!

and so we wait. Patiently we WAIIIIIIIT
And wait and wait and WAIT. Hope to get it started later this week....

Woo hoo! Can't wait to read all about your latest trip!
Thanks Jeri!

Yay i'm excited! I loved your previous dining report and can't wait for this one! Definitely following along :)
Thanks so much, hope you enjoy!

I loved your last DR! Can't wait to read more!
Thanks, hope you enjoy this one

Subbing. Love your dining reports!

lol, love the name! Can't wait to read more!
Yeah I contemplated another name and then figured we better just call it what is is ; ) Thanks for following along again!

Joining in! :wave2: I've been looking forward to this report!
Thanks and :wave2: right back at ya

I'm in. I enjoyed your last dining reviews looking forward to new ones.
Thanks for eating along with me.

I'm hoping on board! Looking forward to your adventures!
Come on aboard the food train!

Here for the party, I would not miss this for the world!!
Thanks for joining the party. Cheers to us disney food loving Mom's :drinking:

Joining in!

Following along!
Thanks for joining in

I am so in!

Terri
Welcome Terri!

Read the last report and loved it. Can't wait to hear about Jason's reaction to the surprise!
Thanks so much. Surprise coming up in the first post (though note I did let the cat out of the proverbial bag a few days early)

Loved your previous dining report, and looking forward to following this one as well!
Thanks so much, glad you can join in

As a fellow lover of Disney, food, alcohol & sarcasm, I can't wait to hear about your trip and will be investigating your past adventures!
Welcome and more importantly bottom's up :drinking1

I really enjoyed your last dining report and I am joining in for this one! My middle son had 2 in utero trips to Disney and all 3 of my boys have the love of Disney in them. I wonder if you know every single bathroom in the World like I do from the trip while you were pregnant? :rotfl2:
You know it. On the pregnant trip Jason affectionately called the bathrooms my favorite attraction and we still call them that. And ya know I know where every single one in each park is :rotfl2:

I am ready to see/hear about the food! Bring it on!
Almost time for it to be brought!

Following along! Casey is sure to be the star of this trip report, but I'm also each to see your reviews of the food and I'm still in shock that you made ADRs!
Yes, Casey is rarely not the star of everything that she does but there will be some food mies in for good measure ; )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter