Advanced Planning with DAS

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
I know you are able to pre-choose 2 attractions each park day. Is there a lead way with time if you run late from other attraction?

We didn’t do advanced planning yet. We are there in a week. What is the advantage of it? We know what parks we are going to, but picking times seems hard to decide. What is the cut off for advance planning?

We didn’t do advanced planning yet. We are there in a week. What is the advantage of it? We know what parks we are going to, but picking times seems hard to decide. What is the cut off for advance planning?
Are you asking about booking the Advanced Selections (like old FP+)? They can be booked up to 2 days prior, though selection may be limited the closer you get.

DAS pre-registration can currently be done between 2-30 days prior to first park day. Or onsite. I'm not sure there is currently any option the day before.

Do I have to request a chat to advance select? If not, how do I do it?
Yes, it’s done via chat. I think the same link but you don’t need to video chat again if you were already approved for DAS. Enter something like “need to do advanced selections”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter