Adventurer's Club -- Comedy Warehouse

WDW Marisa

Earning My Ears
I've been looking for information on the Adventurer's Club and Comedy Warehouse. Please help!

I did find one thread, but it was all people debating whether they should take their kids to the bars or not! Very amusing, but not helpful.

We're pretty sure we want to go to Adventurer's Club, but not as sure about Comedy Warehouse.

What are these two places like? Which is better? How long should we plan to stay?

I love the Adventure Club - it is fun - around an hour maybe more - depends if you want to watch the show. you need to go downstairs for the show.

would you believe I have never even done the Comedy Club - but it is surpose to be GREAT.

don't sit by the phone!

I go to PI really only for the Comedy Club and the Adventurer's Club (when I'm solo, I go to the other clubs, esp. Jazz, and I go to Mannequins for about 10 minutes. When did I get so old? But I digress). The Comedy Club is great, and I usually catch an early show. Because it's mostly improv, it can be hit or miss, but I've seen it be truly hysterical. The shows only last about 25 minutes. It's about a PG rating; there are several comments/warnings about it being a Disney club. I highly recommend it.
I love the Adventurer's Club. It's definitely an acquired taste, though. It's corny, but the performers are top notch. I met one guy who had seen all shows more than 200 times (he actually freaked me out a little). The characters are great, there are a series of short scripted performances in the library, but just as great are the unscripted performances in the main lobby. Lots of great set dressing details. It's my favorite club on PI.
Hope this hasn't been too long winded.

Personally, I love the adventurers club. I've been to WDW about 8 times. I make it a point to go to the adventurers club nightly. It is improv as well as the comedy club. The comedy club will take a suggestion from the audience & build on it. I've been to this show maybe 3 times. It's OK.

I've posted some pictures from the 2 clubs on
http://community.webshots.com/user/trinibjill
the last album put it on slideshow & enjoy.

so many things in the adventurers club move & talk. The actors might play one roll one night & the next night play a different role. You go from the main toom to the libray to the mask room back to the main room. The library may have 3 different shows per night.

Jill

My brother and I spent a good 45 mins-to-hour in the AC last time we were in WDW (July '03)... we didn't even watch a show, we just soaked up the ambience upstairs. Found a nice little corner upstairs with some very comfy chairs and a little old-time-looking radio playing big band jazz. We just chatted and chilled out before hitting the other clubs on P.I. We're young guys (early/mid-20's) but we had great times at the AC and the Jazz club simply because the atmosphere at both places completely transports you. We can go to bars and comedy clubs at home!

The library has 6 or 7 different shows per night. There are also shows in the other rooms.

The very first time we went to PI, we had planned on hitting a couple of the clubs, but were told not to miss the Comedy Warehouse. We made it into the second to last show of the night. Afterwards, we were sort of tired, so we decided to relax in the Adventurers' Club.

Every time since then, we plan on hitting an early show of the Adventurers' Club and then doing some of the other things. No kidding, several dozen times later, we wind up staying in Adventurers' Club ALL NIGHT! It is a riot! One of my favorite things to do in WDW.

You'd think that we'd eventually change our habits and hit some of the other clubs first, based on past history. Every time, we say, "We'll just stop in for one show, for old times sake. It'll probably get old, since we've been there so many times, then we'll hit the other clubs." But, every time, that's where we spend the entire night.

You'll have a ball at both. But, the intimate, interactive experience(s) at Adventurers' Club, IMHO, is so much more fun!

KUNGALOOSH!

:drinking1

I'd prefer the AC any day. The CC is okay , but the AC has more theming and is just more fun and zany, IMO. :) I could just go there every night! The AC is one of the main reasons we keep going back!

If you are like me and don't want to leave the AC once you get there, and you're a serious night person, you can catch the 1 AM show at the Comedy Warehouse right after the performances end at the AC.

I don't think they have a 1 AM show every night... it might be on weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter