Status
Not open for further replies.
So good to see the progress now at DHS. I am still fascinated as to how they are going to deal with Star Tours / Muppet Courtyard / Star Wars land transitions. I assume they have just decided that there is really nothing they can do and Star Tours will just remain this little patch of Star Wars outside the new main land.
I've heard it's going to change into an unknown ride once the land opens but who knows

NBD but where is the room for the expansion pad for SWL? It looks rather tight with those 2 backstage buildings (1 old and 1 new) now.

NBD but where is the room for the expansion pad for SWL? It looks rather tight with those 2 backstage buildings (1 old and 1 new) now.
Backstage areas can always be moved.

There is also a pad within the land that could be used.

Yes hence the new paint job it's getting.

I have seen nothing on this, but given the Muppets show in MK, could they create a new Muppets show coming out of that facade for HS? I haven't looked that closely at it, but the thought just occurred to me.

I have seen nothing on this, but given the Muppets show in MK, could they create a new Muppets show coming out of that facade for HS? I haven't looked that closely at it, but the thought just occurred to me.
Could they.....maybe. But remember this little slice of SoA is to help with the separation between SWL and rest of park. I don't see them investing a whole lot more than they are for this area.

Could they.....maybe. But remember this little slice of SoA is to help with the separation between SWL and rest of park. I don't see them investing a whole lot more than they are for this area.

I know that was the stated reason for the facade. It just didn't seem like it'd take much to do that, but I don't know what the back side of it is like. It was just a passing thought.

Thanks for the reply.

Looking at all the photos of the slinky coaster it is hard to tell how "adult" it is going to be. I read a lot of comparisons to Barnstormer---which is a really tight squeeze for most adults. I just hope it is not another SDMT. What a disappointment that was. Disney is great with theming but the thrill factor just isn't there. I do realize that it is going in to Toy Story land so it is more than likely geared toward kids---just hoping adults fit in the ride vehicles and it lasts longer than a minute.

Looking at all the photos of the slinky coaster it is hard to tell how "adult" it is going to be. I read a lot of comparisons to Barnstormer---which is a really tight squeeze for most adults. I just hope it is not another SDMT. What a disappointment that was. Disney is great with theming but the thrill factor just isn't there. I do realize that it is going in to Toy Story land so it is more than likely geared toward kids---just hoping adults fit in the ride vehicles and it lasts longer than a minute.
I know it's not going to be anywhere near a thrill ride, but I think it looks like it will be a bit more than Barnstormer.

Anyway, it's really exciting to see progress being made! It's really coming along and I think it will be great when it's all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter