Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we still thinking they're going to shut down Tron construction after the canopy is installed and the Train bypass is complete?
It was just the canopy. We have a while before the train is complete. It’s unclear otherwise but I’m skeptical they’ll stop at the rate they’re going.

It's the size of the land excluding the show building for Roger Rabbit. I don't think it's going to be that much longer of an attraction than the one at DHS when you have to factor in that the show building will house the entire ride queue and likely some type of gift shop since an existing gift shop is likely to removed for the entrance/exit.

I hope someone will be watching for updated aerial images now that Ryan is no longer moderating. I really, really like them, but I don't Twitter so....

Oh my god, I can't link Twitter correctly. What the heck am I doing wrong?

Okay! Someone follow this twitter and link aerial images please! It won't be a ton! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter