Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I just say that taking the Gondola in, over the lake, and down to that platform at the bridge at Pop/AoA is going to be fantastic. Look at how it juts out over the lake. You are going to come soaring in over the lake and down to the platform. And going out, you are going to start low and build up over the lake. Less fantastic, but still fun. Seriously, the ride to/from that bridge on the Skyliner is going to be so cool.

Last edited:
Wondering what they're gonna do with that "expanded parking" at DHS, seeing as it's separated from the rest of the Guest parking by the cm parking and it's nowhere near the park entrance. I don't see an obvious route for a tram lane to the park.

Also curious as to why the old handicap parking lot/bus loop appears to have been repaved (or at least resurfaced) with asphalt.

Wondering what they're gonna do with that "expanded parking" at DHS, seeing as it's separated from the rest of the Guest parking by the cm parking and it's nowhere near the park entrance. I don't see an obvious route for a tram lane to the park.

Also curious as to why the old handicap parking lot/bus loop appears to have been repaved (or at least resurfaced) with asphalt.
I believe that old bus loop will become expanded handicap parking, as well as part of the new tram loop.

Once the new entrance road opens they could used part of the existing entrance road for a tram lane.

Being here we've been driving around all these things (staying at beach club villas) Seen all the gondola stations except CBR, and most of the towers are in place. However, pictures I take won't do justice to these aerials, which are the best thing ever.

I haven’t been keeping up as much as I typically do but surprised to see how far the RAT exterior is. Building looks like it’s almost done being put together

So a 2nd much larger pool is appearing at Riviera. Exciting.

One of the pictures indicates a ‘no fly zone’. We were at WDW last week and spent a couple of days at the water parks. I was surprised to see helicopters flying overhead on both days. I don’t remember experiencing this at WDW before. Is it a company that offers overhead tours of WDW or just a coincidence/something different with the locations of the water parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter