• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After the Pubs in Ireland

redzinner

Me Wants the Medianoche!
My DS-I-L shared this with my DD and myself in anticipation of our trip next week :yay:. Enjoy, it's meant for a giggle:

Danny Boy

Too funny! You know we NEVER heard that song the whole time we were there in any pub. The popular ones were "Black Velvet Band", "Molly Malone", "Whiskey in a Jar" and "Wild Rover"...

It was a year ago tomorrow that we left for our Ireland trip, I can't believe it's been a year already!

We'll be sailing on the Magic in the Caribbean (leaving the 23rd!) next week while you are in the pubs, have a Guinness for me!

Have a wonderful trip (I know you will) - Slainte!

Too funny! You know we NEVER heard that song the whole time we were there in any pub. The popular ones were "Black Velvet Band", "Molly Malone", "Whiskey in a Jar" and "Wild Rover"...

It was a year ago tomorrow that we left for our Ireland trip, I can't believe it's been a year already!

We'll be sailing on the Magic in the Caribbean (leaving the 23rd!) next week while you are in the pubs, have a Guinness for me!

Have a wonderful trip (I know you will) - Slainte!

We will definitely have some of the black stuff 'for' you :drinking1 as a thank you for all the tips you have given us about the Ireland trip!

You have a great Cruise ... the Caribbean should be beautiful in May!

My DS-I-L shared this with my DD and myself in anticipation of our trip next week :yay:. Enjoy, it's meant for a giggle:

Danny Boy

Glad you had fun on your trip.

p.s. per the above blip about Danny Boy....

In a 2004 Internet poll sponsored by the BBC and the British Association for the Advancement of Science, Beaker and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew were voted Britain's favourite cinematic scientists. They beat Mr. Spock, their closest rival, by a margin of 2 to 1 and won 33 percent of the 43,000 votes cast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter