Aidan Pierce... Update Post 252 5/30/07

I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and your family and you are most definitely in my prayers this evening.

Oh wow, I am so sorry for the complications.

I just sent major prayers for your brand new little one (he's beautiful, by the way), and for you, your wife, your little girl and the rest of your family and friends as they support you in this tough time.

Hopefully all of the prayers and warm wishes from your away from VMK friends, along with us boardies, will be heard and your son will have a successful recovery!

:grouphug:

Oh Mac..:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

He is beautiful. Your entire family will be in my heart.:hug: :hug:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

mac, I'm so sorry. I will keep your family and especially your beautiful son in my prayers. :grouphug:

:pixiedust: Many well wishes and prayers being sent your way. :pixiedust:

Mac,

From the Allen Family, Me, DH Fred, DS13 Tyler, DD9 Majel and DS6 Joshua, our prayers and thoughts and pixie dust are with you and yours. All will be well with God's love and all your Disney friends prodding Him along!

Hugs!:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Kyle and I will most definitely keep Aidan (and your whole family) in our prayers! :grouphug:

Mac...

Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

oh my gosh. Everything WILL get better. Love and Prayers from everyone will keep him going... :flower3: :grouphug:

He's such a cutie too... :thumbsup2

Lots and lots of prayers and good thoughts to you, your wife, your daughter and especially to your little adorable son and the Drs :goodvibes

Please keep us updated and try and keep positive thoughts. Drs can do miraculous things nowadays :wizard:

Lots of :love: and :goodvibes heading your way.

:hug:
Lyn
:tigger:

Mac so sorry you are having all this happen to your little one...

Thoughts prayers and all the Get well pixie dust we can get Tink to send are heading your way...

Oh my! Lots of prayers and good thoughts headed your way. I asked for the angels to be by his side and protect him.

Lots of love to you and your whole family!

Oh poor little guy :( He's such a cutie. Lots of prayers to you and your family.

Mac,

Prayers are being said for your precious new baby, your whole family, and the doctors that are working on him. You will remain in our thoughts and prayers.

Beth

Mac, he is such a cutie. Sending prayers and pixie dust for a speedy recovery so you can take that precious little one home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter