Airfare form EWR to MCO

Baileymouse

<font color=teal>Has now been touched by the Tag F
You could have knocked me over with a feather last night! I checked two weeks ago and the fare for Sept. was 141.00. Last week it was 137.00. I logged on and finally bit the bullet last night, booking reservations for Sept. 17-21. 118.75 R/T!!!!!!!!:bounce: I had been waiting to book to see if a friend was going to go with me. I had thought about driving but without my friend it wouldn't work since I have a manual transmission and my Mom doesn't know how to drive it. So, for far less than driving and staying at a hotel on the way down, we now have r/t air tickets on Delta Express. I booked this on the website, and ALL of the flights for both days were available. I had my choice of times, etc. I also managed to snag the exit row for the seats. The planes were empty!

If anyone else is booking, I hope this helps. Also, if you book online at Delta you get an extra 1,000 skymiles per ticket, and they add up.

:p

How did you get this round trip flight? Did you use expedia or travelocity? Just curious-- I got a pretty good deal too for end of September, but yours is even better. Please tell me where you found it...maybe I'll try it for the future.

Thanks.:)

I used Delta's own website. If you book thru them you get an extra 1,000 skymiles, so I always book thru them. Two weeks ago it was 142, then it went down to 137, then the 118.75. Today I looked and it was up to 184.00, but if you book a Sat. night stay (we didn't) it comes out to about 125.00. I have used them before but I've never seen prices like this. Travelocity and expedia both came up with Spirit or Continental for 141.00.

Checked back at Delta this morning and it was down to 130.00. Talk about schizo pricing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter