Airfare from New England?

E

eeyoresmom

Does anyone know of any flights under 200.00 out there? I'm going mid Jan for marathon weekend with DH, but want to take kids in mid Dec. or for part of Pres. week.Seems like theres great deals to Orlando for the rest of the country,what's up?BTW,I live in central MA so can fly out of pretty much any NE airport. Thanks in advance!

Check out Southwest...

I'm not sure about the other NE airports, but I always fly Southwest into MHT and back... they have a non-stop flight, and I'm usually able to get very nice airfares... ($59-$79 each way)

I've been waiting for airfare from NE to drop for a while now. There doesn't seem to be much movement on the fares right now. I know Manchester to Orlando in November is running 78.xx each way right now. It's been that price for a few weeks. Just keep checking and good luck!

Sammy

I'm flying Southwest for the 1st time in February(2/7-2/12/03). They had the only non-stop flights both ways that I like and the fare was cheaper than Delta's. I got r/t flights for $190.50 each. They went up to $250 right after I booked a few weeks ago, but have now stabilized at $231. I don't usually pay this much, but nothing seemed to be going down so I jumped at the SW fares.

I think you are out of luck for good fares during Presidents' Week in February 2003.

I bet mid December out of Providence or Bradley will get you the best fares, but the lowest ones are probably all gone by now.

Good luck & have a great time!

Just posted this in the other post with the same title. This one had more replies...so I thought I would copy the info here. GOOD LUCK!

Let me know what your dates are and I will help you look for some good prices. I checked a long weekend and came up with some reasonable US Air flight. Connection on the outbound, non-stop on the way back.

US 473 12DEC BOS CLT 1040A 0100P
US 1983 12DEC CLT MCO 0230P 0412P
US 996 16DEC MCO BOS 0715P 1154P

3ADT 187.50 562.50 TOTAL

Recently booked Hartford to Orlando on SWA for $144.00 RT mid Jan. Might be all gone at that rate now. However. I still think you can book mid Jan for less than $200.00 through SWA from either Hartford or Providence. Check their website @ southwest.com

I booked the last week of January from Hartford for $156.50 on Delta a few weeks ago but when I just checked, the same flight schedule is up to $231! I guess I should be happy but I'm sorry I couldn't offer any help :(

eeyoresmom

I'm in the same boat as you...heading down Jan. 22-28. I just checked SWA this am and got $193 RT from PVD, but I think I'll just keep waiting. When SWA first posted their late Jan. schedule, that flight was $173 RT!! :smooth:

Originally posted by ubetiski
US 473 12DEC BOS CLT 1040A 0100P
US 1983 12DEC CLT MCO 0230P 0412P
US 996 16DEC MCO BOS 0715P 1154P

3ADT 187.50 562.50 TOTAL

For the record:
USAirways 996 is not a non-stop flight. It is an MCO-CLT flight with continuing service to BOS. Since the demise of Metrojet, there is no non-stop service between BOS and MCO on USAirways

Thanks everyone,I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed!You'd think with the airlines doing so poorly,they'd TRY to sell the seats.I guess their thinking is to get as much$ from the people who HAVE to fly.Still,if anyone hears of anything,please post.

we bought our ticket for jan18-25th on the day that southwest finally released their new booking dates. we got rt $176 pvd to mco.
the next day they were up over $200.

i'm glad i didn't wait because even if they have a sale, there are no discount seats available on my flights (i keep checking, trying to get the price down) kills me since we paid $109 last year.

i would grab the cheapest flight you can now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter