Airfare in April

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Looking at last week of April for airfare and it is steep!!! Any chance that when Jet Blue releases their fares that they will be more reasonable? Flying from Burlington vt to orlando or possibly hilton head.

April is a busy time. It's hard to say whether flight prices will come down.

With April, you are dealing a lot with Spring Breaks and since every school and state is different, there are a lot of people traveling during that month.

Between Northeast spring break in April and where Easter falls prices can be astronomical. That being said I would wait for SWA and JB to come out.

what prices are you seeing right now from where you are?? Last year when we waited to book with JB they priced us way out! So we ended up waiting for SW and just booking day of release. I would have checked Delta or american with small layover flights before those releases had I known the rates would be that high after years and years of flying at this same time of year. I am now debating booking with Delta now. I rather have assigned seats then end up paying over 1,300 for 3ppl to not have a seat assigned. SO just wondering from VT right now what you are seeing thats available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter