Airline Question

willmanning_3

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if anyone out there can help me?

I was sent a airline schedule change form the Walt disney travel co. . I understand that they changed the flight number, but i don't understand the message they attached.

It reads "service between clt and mco will be operated by doing business as."

I am new to this whole flying thing, so can anyone please help me understand this.

thanks for your time

Basically it sounds like you have been put on subsidary. Were you on Delta? I am pretty sure Cinncinatti (CTI) and Orlando (MCO) is on Delta Express. Small Canda Air jets that are nice planes.

What it reads is truly unmistakeably genuinely garbled.

If the paper has the new itinerary with new flight numbers with OK designations, then your reservations are carried over and good. If not, call the airline to verify what flights you are on, and have a written printout sent to you.

You don't want to arrive at the airport to find that your reservation was cancelled back in March.

Some Delta and Delta Express flights will become part of Delta's subsiary Song. It is not publicized yet when the name change takes place for which flights..

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

CLT is Charlotte, a USAir hub.

It's very possible you are on their commuter airline for that trip. Is this the origination point of the flight or are you making a connection?

If the flight is USAir, it could actually be a USAir Express flight. These planes are usually SAAB 340's.

But it's also possible that you are actually on a regular USAir flight. From the looks of the info you posted ("service between clt and mco will be operated by doing business as") nothing is indicated in that statement that you will in fact be on anything other than the airline you booked with.

Then again, you may have booked with a completely different airline and all bets are off.

That's about the best info I can offer you without knowing more specifics like your airline, flight number or departure time. Hope it helps a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter