Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I got a special paper type card from Rexall yesterday while shopping.
Get Miles Again and Again"
Use this card once daily.Till Jan 22.2017
Get 40 airmiles when you spend 25.00
Cashier swiped it yesterday and I got the 40 already posted to my account with the 110 from yesterdays promotion.
Hugs Mel

I was just about to post about this. I just got home from Rexall and got my paper card too. Good thing because the one I had from Metro (for December) is about to expire tomorrow. I have been strategically shopping in $25 increments all month. Good thing the store is just down the street.

I got an email about the Boxing week 10x email at airmilesshop.ca. I happen to have some things on my Wish List at amazon.ca, so went and ordered my birthday present (Mom had given me money to buy), DH's birthday present (April) and a blender that needed to be replaced as of yesterday. Should garner a few points. :goodvibes

Good morning! I hope everyone has had wonderful holidays. I've been away from the boards for almost two weeks! Serious withdrawal....

I just got an email, today is "Blue Friday" at Safeway. I'm sorry, I don't know how to post the flyer...

I did a quick scan, some things that caught my eye. 50 AM for 4 bags of Lays. 50 AM for 2X 24 pk Coke products (on sale $6.99 ea). Oasis juices, buy 2, 30 AM.

All one-day sale stuff. Guess where I'm headed today? :)

I got a special paper type card from Rexall yesterday while shopping.
Get Miles Again and Again"
Use this card once daily.Till Jan 22.2017
Get 40 airmiles when you spend 25.00
Cashier swiped it yesterday and I got the 40 already posted to my account with the 110 from yesterdays promotion.
Hugs Mel

I was just about to post about this. I just got home from Rexall and got my paper card too. Good thing because the one I had from Metro (for December) is about to expire tomorrow. I have been strategically shopping in $25 increments all month. Good thing the store is just down the street.

How did you get this card?? I didn't get one :sad: I spent $50.35 (yup i push it to the limit every time!)

The cashier had them behind the counter. She knows I'm an AM enthusiast so she asked if I had one.
Same for me
They had a stack of them beside the cash register.
Hopefully your store has them,,,hmmmm you need to make a road trip Hon.:car:
Guess who's out of Advil and garbage bags,,hugs .
I'm going to spend 30 to get the 10.00 coupon and apply to another shopping of 25.00 to bring the total to 15 spend for 40.00 in a few days.
Hugs Mel

I got an email about the Boxing week 10x email at airmilesshop.ca. I happen to have some things on my Wish List at amazon.ca, so went and ordered my birthday present (Mom had given me money to buy), DH's birthday present (April) and a blender that needed to be replaced as of yesterday. Should garner a few points. :goodvibes
Happy shopping Hon
Hugs Mel

Targeted Sobeys for me
buy 6 limes or lemons and get 15 airmiles
but one St Hubert Pot Pie 675-825 grams. get 10 airmiles
I might stop by since it's on my way to Rexall.
Hugs Mel

Good morning! I hope everyone has had wonderful holidays. I've been away from the boards for almost two weeks! Serious withdrawal....

I just got an email, today is "Blue Friday" at Safeway. I'm sorry, I don't know how to post the flyer...

I did a quick scan, some things that caught my eye. 50 AM for 4 bags of Lays. 50 AM for 2X 24 pk Coke products (on sale $6.99 ea). Oasis juices, buy 2, 30 AM.

All one-day sale stuff. Guess where I'm headed today? :)

Me too!!! Was checking the flyer to see what I'm going to have on our menu for the week. Looks like quite a few items that we use that have AM this week. Doing a little dance as the pickings at Safeway have been slim lately. Was happy to see some good deals today ::yes::

Went to Rexall last night and got my 110 AM, and then to Sobeys this morning to take advantage of the Blue Friday AM deals. Walked away with 891 AM!

We only got 234 at Safeway's Blue Friday deals. Many of the items I just didn't want. Was hoping to do better but maybe next time.

Here I am trying to be a good budgeter and Airmiles sends me a thank-you for being a good airmiler.(Onyx level)
Free Dinning Discount Book.
Thanks airmiles.
Hugs Mel

Todays shopping
65 at Rexall
72 at sobeys.
------------------=137
Not bad considering i hadn't planned on getting anything till next week.
Hugs Mel

Just had a look at the Sobey's (west) flyer. We soooo need (ok Want):-) Blue Friday's here in Ontario. Come on Sobey's bring us Blue Friday's. We'll come back and shop. Honest, we will.

Darn, I hope my cashier holds onto one for me.

I'm in Orlando. Cold today, but it's been record breaking heat this week. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow.

I'll see if the cashier at my store will give me a second one just in case you can't get one at your store when you return. Keep me posted.

Just got back from E.T. in concert at the Sony Performing Arts Centre in Toronto. Got 2 $80 tickets for one air mile. It was excellent. What a great evening out! Thanks to whoever mentioned it in our forum. Music and film combo was fabulous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter