Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I have spend $150 get 300 AM at Metro. I wasn't planning to spend quite that much but I suppose I could.

As for NYE, probably nothing special. Jackson has a cold after our trip that I am trying to avoid since I go back to work on Jan 2nd. So extra sleep is my friend this week.

NYE my brother and I will probably sit around eating appys and watching all the countdowns and then run outside at midnight and make lots of noise.
My Metro offer is spend $20 get 50 and my sister who shops there all the time didn't get any bonus offer.

My Metro offer is spend $20 get 50 and my sister who shops there all the time didn't get any bonus offer.
I didn't get a Metro offer on either of my accounts. I did get one for 25 AM's if I earn 1 AM from Airmiles.ca or one o the card link offers. I can pick up a $30 gift card from Dollarama and get that plus the 10. Ends tomorrow though.

Ok
I overdid the Egg Bites but the Mississauga Food Bank loved them.
40 boxes = 500 Airmiles at Metro.
Total cost $119.60
+ 5
+ 50
---------
extra 55 = 555 Airmiles in total.

That's my final Food Drive contribution for 2023.
Next year I am going into saving mode.

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Anyone else consistently having issues with the website? When I log in, I get all N/A for any balances. When I check on the app, it works fine. When I log in and click the airmilesshops tab, everything comes up fine. So weird...and annoying.

New 2024 Wallpapers
https://www.wdwinfo.com/entertainment-2/new-2024-disney-wallpapers-for-your-electronic-devices/

2024-tshirt-design.jpg
Now the color palette for 2024 is a bit bright for me but I know a little kitty that would love these straws.
reusable-straw-set-2024-3.jpg
This is her Cat bowl I got her for Christmas in Disney Springs
465043285249 (1).jpeg

New Years
We usually hang around home and enjoy some Appetizers and dips while channel surfing .
Snoopy Presents
For Auld Lang Syne
https://www.google.com/search?q=sno...ate=ive&vld=cid:1e6d0224,vid:DS5A1xY-G4E,st:0

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
We're going to do a kiddo NYE with a very early countdown. The grandkids are 3, 3, and 6....so it will be verrrrry early.
LOL we did that for years with a few other families and all our kiddos. The youngest kiddo is almost 19 so now the kids still get together with us at the beginning of the night, then take off to their own parties.

The last couple of years we said we need to put the clock back and pretend it's midnight for us old people now!

Anyone have big plans for New Years Eve? We are just sitting home because, well, old. ;)

View attachment 820876
We were actually going to ring in the new year at WDW, everything but the tickets were booked, but decided to delay our trip till this summer so we could go for longer than one week, to celebrate our youngest’s high school graduation. The Orlando weather forecast for the next week also helped us make our decision, lol.

So I am grumpy today.
I did a Walmart order on Boxing day and earned the 20x miles and they have posted already but they are on the total order and Walmart has already cancelled 3 of my items which took me down from $120 spend to $100 spend. Now I finally received 1 of my packages (that Fedex said they couldn't deliver yesterday because the business was closed - hey what - I live in a house and am not a business) and Walmart shipped me the wrong item.
I had ordered some fabric by the metre and they sent me the wrong ones. I thought about keeping the wrong one and reordering the correct one but when I opened the package to look at the fabric, they are Santa panels and I got 2 full panels and 2 half panels so what am I going to do with them so back they go.
Now my shop will go from $100 down to $80 and I will only get base miles on the new shop. Oh well it is what it is but boy Walmart will get an earful from me if the next fabric shipped is also the wrong one.
Guess they will have to eat this cost because I am sure that they can't resell cut fabric.
Oh and I was so happy that I still have a landline because I actually hung up the phone really loudly when the call was over.
Okay I am not so grumpy now and will be going out shopping today for New Years Eve stuff so that will make me fell better.

Edited to add - my sister says I should cut off a panel and keep it and they probably wouldn't notice. Too bad that the full panels are dead centre so I think it would be noticed. I won't do that but was a nice idea.

Last edited:
So I am grumpy today.
I did a Walmart order on Boxing day and earned the 20x miles and they have posted already but they are on the total order and Walmart has already cancelled 3 of my items which took me down from $120 spend to $100 spend. Now I finally received 1 of my packages (that Fedex said they couldn't deliver yesterday because the business was closed - hey what - I live in a house and am not a business) and Walmart shipped me the wrong item.
I had ordered some fabric by the metre and they sent me the wrong ones. I thought about keeping the wrong one and reordering the correct one but when I opened the package to look at the fabric, they are Santa panels and I got 2 full panels and 2 half panels so what am I going to do with them so back they go.
Now my shop will go from $100 down to $80 and I will only get base miles on the new shop. Oh well it is what it is but boy Walmart will get an earful from me if the next fabric shipped is also the wrong one.
Guess they will have to eat this cost because I am sure that they can't resell cut fabric.
Oh and I was so happy that I still have a landline because I actually hung up the phone really loudly when the call was over.
Okay I am not so grumpy now and will be going out shopping today for New Years Eve stuff so that will make me fell better.

Edited to add - my sister says I should cut off a panel and keep it and they probably wouldn't notice. Too bad that the full panels are dead centre so I think it would be noticed. I won't do that but was a nice idea.
Christmas quilt?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter