Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I was a little disappointed last night. I went to go pick up an Kobo gc...and the Safeway I go to did not have one gift card for Kobo there. I was disappointed. I am a huge ( and geeky reader who reads my more loved books numerous times or if I really love them...I will read over and over and over 10+ times ) So needless to say...that would have been a good AM score for me. Oh well...I guess that gave me a little more $$$ for Blue Friday tomorrow :rolleyes1

Sobeys Atlantic also has the spend $150/95 miles for three days (Thurs-Sat).

I'm going the Superstore/PC points route this week. MUCH better $1/point ratio for me there this week. PLus they have a spend threshold offer as well.
Yeah i saw that, but rarely do i mention things that don't hit my 1:1 ratio and wow, that doesn't come close (and we NEVER spend that much on groceries so i just *assumed* other don't either, oops)

I'm surprisingly considering Superstore instead of Sobeys this Friday as well. They finally sent me some decent offers. 15,000 points for spending $150+, plus points for a bunch of items I normally buy. And I can order online.

My Blue Friday miles from last week just posted today!

The airmilesshops 15x offer was helpful today. Bought my daughter a $100 backpack at Indigo (that I've been watching for a sale on) using a 15% off springtime15 code and also got 15x the air miles.

I missed the 15x air miles offer for a Sephora order this week but placed it during a 10% off sale so the deal ended up still being pretty good. Sephora currently is selling their $100 eGift card along with a bonus $20 gift card. Deal ends May 1st.

I'm sure this has been asked before, so I apologize in advance!

I saw someone saying that some airmile purchased Wdw tickets expire. How can I tell if mine are the ones that do?

TIA!

Rexall Flyers are live now
Western Flyer
Ontario Flyer

• Friday - Sunday spend $50 get 60 AM spend $70 get 100 AM
  • Jamieson Vitamins buy one get 1 50% off spend $30 get 30 AM
  • WaySpa gift cards 20% off (turn around and use thru the Airmilesshop portal!!)
  • Lots of items with small amounts well below the 1:1 ratio
I wasn't able to make it to Rexall yesterday (read as:it was raining and i was lazy :P ) so we went after dinner tonight and really cleaned up! New tags were going up on the shelves so i stood there complaining to the hubby about how my math would be off and getting to the threshold would be hard (got some cheese to go with my whine?!?!). One of my fav cashiers walked by and stage whispered "Rexall follows the scanning laws and pictures of the tags make it easy to follow" Ended up doing 2 transactions
  1. Bought $30 worth of vitamins along with a few other items bringing pre-tax total to $52.26, showed the email coupon & snagged 112 AM
  2. Bought Robax (big time on sale and coupon!!) and mouthguard (big time grinder here) total $55.78, showed email coupon, used the survey coupon and LnG offer, snagged 162 AM
Total amount post-tax spent $116.75 and snagged 274 AM

I'm surprisingly considering Superstore instead of Sobeys this Friday as well. They finally sent me some decent offers. 15,000 points for spending $150+, plus points for a bunch of items I normally buy. And I can order online.

My Blue Friday miles from last week just posted today!

The airmilesshops 15x offer was helpful today. Bought my daughter a $100 backpack at Indigo (that I've been watching for a sale on) using a 15% off springtime15 code and also got 15x the air miles.

I missed the 15x air miles offer for a Sephora order this week but placed it during a 10% off sale so the deal ended up still being pretty good. Sephora currently is selling their $100 eGift card along with a bonus $20 gift card. Deal ends May 1st.

Do you get AM on Sephora Gift Card purchases?

Metro Ontario has really been stepping up. Had a good shop there last week and a great shop there last night! Spent just over $50 (a few items not related to bonus AM) and got over 130AM.

They do have very small qty of the Lactancia Purfiltre milk and Astro Organic yogurt (in the organic zone next to the milk - was hard to find!) so get it today if you can.

They were also out of my preferred flavour of the beloved Egg Bakes (Ham & Cheese) so I grabbed a few others. :(

On the Metro app I had an offer for A 5AM bonus on Haagen Dazs which is on sale this week for $4.99.

I also picked up Cheez Whiz for 5 bonus AM in the app plus a few soft pretzels for my husband and I to dip in it! Disney withdrawal!!

I do have a LOT of Sobeys MyOffers that are products on sale or that I would use too though so I will head there on the weekend. Probably 10-12 items with at least 5AM each.

My spend threshold offer is still stuck at 30AM when spend $120 though. Yeah not gonna happen!!

Oh boy I can't resist this Blue Friday... look at all the things that are on my shopping list but they weren't cheap enough last week! ;) Laundry soap, Alfredo sauce, chicken... Plus 100 AM for $35 worth of Raisin Bran and Mini Wheats (among the few cereals that DD will eat)!
I totally missed the Kellogs cereal in the flyer - thanks for posting this. Glad I read it before I went shopping! I need to make a bunch of rice crispy squares for Monday!

Metro Ontario has really been stepping up. Had a good shop there last week and a great shop there last night! Spent just over $50 (a few items not related to bonus AM) and got over 130AM.

They do have very small qty of the Lactancia Purfiltre milk and Astro Organic yogurt (in the organic zone next to the milk - was hard to find!) so get it today if you can.

They were also out of my preferred flavour of the beloved Egg Bakes (Ham & Cheese) so I grabbed a few others. :(

On the Metro app I had an offer for A 5AM bonus on Haagen Dazs which is on sale this week for $4.99.

I also picked up Cheez Whiz for 5 bonus AM in the app plus a few soft pretzels for my husband and I to dip in it! Disney withdrawal!!

I printed the Metro coupons out last time for scanning but I can’t find the print option now in the app. Please advise how I get to use the coupons in the app. TIA!

I printed the Metro coupons out last time for scanning but I can’t find the print option now in the app. Please advise how I get to use the coupons in the app. TIA!

Like others have said you don't need the physical coupons anymore. If you need/want a reminder list there is a "card" icon in the upper right hand corner that should show the # of coupons you've loaded. Click on that card and it will take you to a page where you can print a reminder list to take to the store with you. This list is used only as reference while you shop.

With the new app you aren't supposed to need to show or scan the Metro coupons any more (like with the Sobeys app). You have to add them and then they work automatically.

Like others have said you don't need the physical coupons anymore. If you need/want a reminder list there is a "card" icon in the upper right hand corner that should show the # of coupons you've loaded. Click on that card and it will take you to a page where you can print a reminder list to take to the store with you. This list is used only as reference while you shop.

:thanks:

I shopped "My offers" at Sobeys and got a whopping 21AM :P. I walked the aisles and didn't see much of anything that I would have picked up for AM's. Maybe they're getting reading for a big "deal" in the next few weeks.

I was a little disappointed last night. I went to go pick up an Kobo gc...and the Safeway I go to did not have one gift card for Kobo there. I was disappointed. I am a huge ( and geeky reader who reads my more loved books numerous times or if I really love them...I will read over and over and over 10+ times ) So needless to say...that would have been a good AM score for me. Oh well...I guess that gave me a little more $$$ for Blue Friday tomorrow :rolleyes1

I too was disappointed when I stopped at my Foodland to pick up some Kobo GC...they also did not have any. They also did not have any Roots GC, which were also in the flyer. When I asked the Manager, she replied that they do not control what is put on the gift card rack. I thought about driving to Sobeys but it was pouring rain on Wednesday night, so I decided to just head home and hope that they will have a GC offer for Mother's Day.

The Sobeys in Kanata has dropped non-Sobeys gift cards. The whole display etc has been dismantled. I asked the cashier and she said they are getting out of the business???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter