Airmiles Armchair Chatter

got everyone beat for this month i think - won't net us many miles but we just signed a contract to have a heat pump installed and they take MASTERCARD!! We'll get over 700 miles to give you an idea of how much this will cost us 😳 doesn't even come close to my 1:1 ratio but it's better than just writing a cheque 😉

i don't have the energy to deal with the potential backlash from this rant, but here it goes:
if anyone else gets the email and/or the stupid push notifications from WestJet about their "new comfort zone" all I can say is , well look at their seat maps that are now on the website and think really hard before deciding against shelling out the extra money -
note that this picture was taken in row 10
20240222_121425.jpg

And this was in row 5, on the right side of the same plane (gonna say all the old swoop ones?)
20240308_214133.jpg

For reference sake, I'm about 5'8" with most of that in torso. The only saving grace on the first flight was I had a car seat in front of me so it didn't recline!

1712853754611.png

Terms + Conditions​

* Offer valid April 11, 2024 to April 14, 2024 at participating Shell locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and the Northwest Territories (excluding Shell Flying J locations). To qualify, eligible collectors must click the “Opt in now” button in the offer invitation from 00:00:01 a.m. ET on April 11, 2024 to 23:59:59 p.m. ET on April 14, 2024. Get 75 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you purchase an Ultimate Car Wash during the promotion period. Maximum 300 Bonus Miles per collector number for this offer. Limit of one offer per transaction. A valid AIR MILES Card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. This offer may be combined with other bonus offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks post-promotion for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.

Hugs Mel

Off to pick up a few treats at Global Pets and then another $25 at Metro to finish off my Metro
Offer,
I don't know that I trust Shell offers right now,,, I know some of you got a email and some points for the last offer they posted and then removed ....... but nothing for me.
Oh well
Have a great day
Hugs Mel
7636d8f756c77b8c05dc3a24c5a8f2b2.jpg

I am boycotting Shell on my account this month as they want me to get 5 fill ups before I earn any miles and it is a 100 miles. No deals for getting 4, just go to 5 and we will graciously give you 100 miles. I will use my Mom's card and get her 4 fill ups instead and earn her 50 miles after 3 and another 50 after the 4th one.

I got a Shell offer but it is for 4 fill-ups to get 100AM. Now if I was travelling to the east coast by car that would work but I'm not so it's useless at the moment.

I did Global Pets on each card today. Well stocked up now with poop bags... Two of the cards had another offer for 25AM when you spend $20 so hopefully they will stack.
LOL...you made me think of something funny that happened to DD the other day. So Dog owners chime in here.....

DD took her BF's dog out for a walk the other day and if this dog got paid for pooping he'd be a billionaire...quantity and quality. The dog is doing what he does best and DD goes for a bag to discover that the bag holder lid is missing and there are no bags in the container. She's in a panic. She sees a lady coming out of her house two doors down with her dog and the lady turns in DD's direction. DD asks the lady for a bag and this lady gets all judgey on her and comments about why don't you have bags and that is going to require more than one bag etc etc.

Now if this were me (being asked for a bag) I would have just handed it over without saying anything. I probably would have laughed. Doesn't everyone get caught without a bag once in a while? I can't believe this lady is that perfect that it has never happened to her. Why the lecture?

The 'that's going to require more than one bag' absolutely killed me :rotfl2:

I am definitely one of those people who, without thinking, left the house on autopilot without a baggie (or 3). I have also asked someone for a bag upon occasion. The goal is to get the stuff picked up and no one was ever judgy we've all been there.

Did she offer a second bag if she thought it was going to require more than one?

I am definitely one of those people who, without thinking, left the house on autopilot without a baggie (or 3). I have also asked someone for a bag upon occasion. The goal is to get the stuff picked up and no one was ever judgy we've all been there.

Did she offer a second bag if she thought it was going to require more than one?
Right…well I guess she’s a professional sh&tologist and has never forgotten a bag.

Yes, she handed over two bags.

April 12 to April 14 only

1712900089401.png

* Must opt-in to this offer. Offer is valid from April 12, 2024, to April 14, 2024, in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Thunder Bay and Yukon. Eligible cheddar cheese product purchase must be completed in-store in a single transaction during this offer period. Online purchases are not eligible for this offer. See current AIR MILES Receipt offers in the AIR MILES app. Personal purchases only. To qualify, original receipt must be scanned during this offer period. No duplicates. The standard AIR MILES Receipts 14-day scanning period does not apply to this offer. Click “Qualifying Details” on specific offer to see what major grocers’ receipts are accepted for this offer and for receipt verification requirements. Limit of (1) offer uses per AIR MILES collector number. Can be combined with other offers, including AIR MILES offers. Void where prohibited. Please allow until May 10, 2024, for Miles earned in connection with this offer to be posted to your collector account. AIR MILES reserves the right to change or retract an offer at any time without prior notice, or to retract an offer for deceptive booking behaviour, including but not limited to creating multiple collector numbers and booking with intention of cancelling. AIR MILES reserves the right to offer a Reward Miles earn rate at an equivalent or greater value to all collectors. By participating in this offer you agree to the AIR MILES Terms of Use. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. Partner, Supplier and Retailer trademarks are owned by the respective Partner, Supplier or Retailer or authorized for their use in Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter