Airport Hyatt and DCL Bus Transportation Question

Deaconfan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the current steps for luggage transfer for Hyatt guests taking the DCL bus to the port? I remember a change pre-Covid that required notifying DCL that you were staying at the hotel and would be requesting the luggage service, but not sure what current procedures are or even if they still offer the service. Thanks in advance for any info!

Unless you booked the hotel through DCL, you need to contact the cruise Line at least 72 hours before checking in so they know you are staying there and can add you to their guest list. They will provide an envelope with directions to the bus when you arrive at the hotel and you can request there for the luggage service. You need to be on the DCL list to use the luggage transfer service.

In the past we just took our bags down to the cruise bus line, handed them off at the bus where they were placed in the luggage area under the bus and we were on our way. I’m not counting on someone else to get my bags . There is the chance they could be missed for pickup.

In the past we just took our bags down to the cruise bus line, handed them off at the bus where they were placed in the luggage area under the bus and we were on our way. I’m not counting on someone else to get my bags . There is the chance they could be missed for pickup.

We always take ours down, too. It’s no problem for me to wheel my bag down to the transportation area, and makes one less thing that could go wrong. I find it to be worth my peace of mind.

Glad to hear bell services is still collecting luggage. We have always had bell services collect our bags and have never had a problem (at least 6 stays).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter