Airport to hotel — but for 51 of us

bffdisney

Mouseketeer
Hoping someone else has taken a school trip and can help us out. We have 51 students and teachers (total) heading to World in January. Looking into renting a whole bus, thinking it will be cheaper than paying per person. Besides Mears and Sunshine Flyer, anyone you have use that we should look into??

I appreciate any help!

We using Maze Transportation to go from Orlando to Port Canaveral with 50 people for our cruise this November. So far our experience with communicating with them has been good.

Just to give another option Lamers Bus Lines would be an option as well. You want to charter a coach bus for a group of that size. I would call both Lamers and Mears and see which gives you a better price.
https://www.golamers.com/

Lamers would probably end up subcontracting the job to Mears, Maze, or one of the other local companies.
Curious why they would sub it out, they have quite a few busses in the Orlando area and I've seen them operate charters out of The Villages on past trips. Both Lamers and Mears are clients of mine.

Curious why they would sub it out, they have quite a few busses in the Orlando area and I've seen them operate charters out of The Villages on past trips. Both Lamers and Mears are clients of mine.
Purely because their local base is all the way up by the Villages; that’s a fair amount of deadhead to MCO and then back from WDW. Mears, Empire, Maze, Academy, Connexions, and several other companies have their yards right in Orlando, many of them right by the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter