AirTran to Fly Non-Stop from PIT to MCO!

RAMWDWFAN

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
AirTran has announced they will begin non-stop flights from Pittsburgh to Orlando starting in January 2003 for $188.00 roundtrip. They will not require a Saturday night stay like USAirways does to receive the discounted fare.

I had been looking at flights from PIT to MCO in early March but was turned off by the outrageous prices charged by USAirways. Maybe I'll try to sneak in a five night stay now at OKW or BCV.
:earsgirl:

I was actually getting a rate of 175.00 (one stop) on Delta for this month. We are going to drive becuse of going to stay off site for three additional days and then Sarasota after Disney. The price was tempting.

Well.....that's a month too late for me. Already got the US Airways ticket for 235 per person.

But might give me an excuse to plan a quick "cheap" trip next year too.

So maybe this US Airways bankruptcy thingie isn't that bad after all if it is going to bring more competition to PGH International!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter