AK busses after late dinner

freshmanjs

DIS Veteran
We have Tiffins reservation tonight at 7:50. Park closes at 8. Will we be able to get a bus to boardwalk after dinner? Thanks!!

We have Tiffins reservation tonight at 7:50. Park closes at 8. Will we be able to get a bus to boardwalk after dinner? Thanks!!
Yes. When we did park closing ADRs, they had buses lined up and would direct you to which bus to get on. Granted, that was magic kingdom, but should be the same regardless.

Park will know your eating . You will NOT be left behind. There will be a bus to get you to your resort.
Worst case they need to get you to DS. That is a hub.

One time we ended up finishing dinner fairly late at Yachtsman. We were staying at BLT and were hoping to get a bus to MK. The bus driver for either EPCOT or DS saw us and told us the MK bus wasn't running anymore and he took us to the front of BLT. You will have no problem getting to your resort especially if you are at a park.

We had a late Tusker House reservation in August. They had buses waiting. Most were not designated, they just asked where we were headed and they designated a bus for us. Had a private ride directly to our stop at Coronado!

They may still have buses running from the park to your resort or they will find transportation for you. You will not be the last out and you will not be left behind. Talking from experience. Enjoy your meal at Tiffins. We love it.

One of our best park memories is eating at Tusker House, with an ADR at the park’s closing time. After dinner, we walked the empty park, with only a few CM’s around coming in for the night shift. Once we got to the bus depot, we were asked where we were heading, and we got a private bus ride back to AoA.

We left the restaurant at around 930 (park closed at 8). There were still busses running normally when we got to the bus stop.

When I had dinner reservations at park closing time at AK, there was no problem. At major intersections within the park (like at Discovery Island), there was a CM with a flashlight to direct me to the park exit (and to make sure I didn't suddenly scoot in the "wrong" direction!). Bus was right there to take me to BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter