AKL Concierge or Regular

wedindisney2002

Earning My Ears
I dont know if this has been posted somewhere else or not.
We have booked a Savannah view room and have been thinking about upgrading to a concierge savannah view room but arent to sure if its worth it.
Anyone have any thoughts,opinions or suggestions?
Thanks so much

At the AKL it is MORE than worth it to upgrade! Sunrise Safari, the best concierge lounge on property, great service!

Anne

We also had a savannah room reserved for August. The more I read about the concierge services the more I kept thinking about it. Especially the Sunrise Safari, so about a month ago I called and switched to the concierge, and have the safari booked. My DD7, and DS 9 will be very surprised about that .

A lady on the boards here goes by the user name of

>>^..^<< she has alot of info on a web site. Check that out and I'm sure she will help you with questions. She did answer alot of my questions.

When do you plan on being there? We will be Aug 11th to the 15th.

We stayed concierge on our last trip in Feb. We stayed 2 days standard and 3 days concierge (all the days were in the same room but only had access to lounge for three days). We loved it. We went on Sunrise Safari -- will do this again. However, I would not pay extra for conciege if you are going to tour comando style and never be at the hotel. With the shorter hours in Feb. we enjoyed hor d'ourerves and/or dessert every day. We did have breakfast in the lounge every morning. They made all my PSs. But you really need to spend time in the lounge to get the full benefit.

We go to Disney almost every year so our need to be at the parks from open to close had diminished. Hubby did not go on our last trip, after hearing us talk about it so much he said. "We are going to AKL concierge in Feb. I want to experience it too."

If you plan/intent to spend time in the hotel spend the extra money and enjoy.

Renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter