AKL Kidani Savannah

DisDadDoc

<font color=red>DDC #403<br><font color=royalblue>
Hey guys! Should be up and running by sunrise on Saturday at the latest. Plan to go continuously though the following Friday night (18-24th).

Click here or here for the link!

Hurry up and get there will you. Have a great time, looking forward to seeing the view.

Okay, guys, I'm up and running! Not much to see at night though...

Im here and ready for the show!!!:wave2: Looks like Disney did not pay the electirc bill...so dark! :rotfl2:

Says Off Air.... :(

Yes, very sad! I'm having trouble keeping it connected for more than a few
minutes. Wonder if Disney monitors bandwidth... I'll try again to fix this tomorrow! Sorry guys!

Yes, very sad! I'm having trouble keeping it connected for more than a few
minutes. Wonder if Disney monitors bandwidth... I'll try again to fix this tomorrow! Sorry guys!

Ok, guys. Just tried way too many times tonight to get around this wifi firewall. And unfortunately , AKL doesn't offer an upgrade to high speed Internet. Sorry, guys! No stream.... :headache::mad:

Ok, guys. Just tried way too many times tonight to get around this wifi firewall. And unfortunately , AKL doesn't offer an upgrade to high speed Internet. Sorry, guys! No stream.... :headache::mad:

We forgive ya... we know you tried.

Now you just have to take that many more pics... and do an extended version of your trip report.

I will forever cherish the 2 minutes of crickets and blackness that I experienced the first night!

Thanks for trying Chris!

Now go enjoy your vacation and forget about us! :thumbsup2

I will forever cherish the 2 minutes of crickets and blackness that I experienced the first night!

Thanks for trying Chris!

No go enjoy your vacation and forget about us! :thumbsup2

Chris, I say now go and enjoy your vacation.

My nemesis is very bitter that he missed the stream, so he is trying to curse your trip.

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter