AKL LITE II - We're #2, but we try harder....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I need to say goodbye to this thread!! It was lovely to have it, I am sure the new thread will be a great home for us, too!

I wonder wether I might make into the Jambo Wildbunch sometime in the new thread... :rolleyes1

Seems like we just said JAMBO

WCA0P10S4CA5VMXU1CA297JNFCAMGSW0LCA.jpg

WDW_Di_SEP08-061.jpg

WDW_Di_SEP08-055.jpg

WDW_Di_SEP08-056.jpg

:grouphug:

Seems like we just said JAMBO

WCA0P10S4CA5VMXU1CA297JNFCAMGSW0LCA.jpg

WDW_Di_SEP08-061.jpg

WDW_Di_SEP08-055.jpg

WDW_Di_SEP08-056.jpg

:grouphug:

"....mmm-e-e-e-em'ries, like the corners of my mi-i-i-i-i-ind,
Misty water-colored ME-E-E-Em'ries,
Of the way we werr-r-r-r-re.....scattered PIC-tures
Of the smiles we left behi-i-i-i-i-ind......."

:sad:

"....mmm-e-e-e-em'ries, like the corners of my mi-i-i-i-i-ind,
Misty water-colored ME-E-E-Em'ries,
Of the way we werr-r-r-r-re.....scattered PIC-tures
Of the smiles we left behi-i-i-i-i-ind......."

:sad:

5.gif

Wow, this is the Enegizer Bunny thread! It just keeps going, and going, and going...

And AKL lite III is going strong! The Jambo Bunch has much power! :worship:

My brain just can't read thru all this - I finally got AKL CL For the last 2 nights of our trip. WHEW! Thrilled to have it. That being said - I know CL is 5th floor yet the lounge is 6th. What kind of room request do you make on the 5th CL at AK for a nice view? thanks!

My brain just can't read thru all this - I finally got AKL CL For the last 2 nights of our trip. WHEW! Thrilled to have it. That being said - I know CL is 5th floor yet the lounge is 6th. What kind of room request do you make on the 5th CL at AK for a nice view? thanks!

I THINK the CL rooms are now on the 4th floor as AKV takes up the 5th and 6th, but the lounge is still on the 6th.

Join us over here for more fun: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=32917869#post32917869

AKL CL is now all 4th floor, Arusha Savanna view, except for some of the suites (which are scattered around the resort.) 5th and 6th floors are AKV units.
You might request Zebra Trail, to be on the same side of the resort as the pool and restaurants but Kudu Trail (your other option) has wonderful views as well.
You will LOVE AKL CL.
FYI, this thread is about to close. New AKL Thread here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2241828

As of 6:28am EDT, we still haven't left those smiles behind!!! :rotfl:

:tiptoe:

It usually takes the mods a few days to lock a thread. It will happen, but I am glad you got to post on here at the end, Laura! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter