AKL question

regnurs

Earning My Ears
I just got smart...
We (extended family of 9) are going to WDW in June...
We have 3 rooms booked at AKL.
Originally all were standard view, then I realized that we could get just one savanah view and gather in this room to watch the animals...
Now my question is...
What rooms should we request so that we are on the same floor...connecting if possible (the standard rooms)...close to pool, elevator, food court, lobby, and bus stops?
Also we would like the savanah room right across hallway or very near for those late night views.
Also which wing gives the best view of a variety of animals?
Thanks in advance
Sarah

there's a hilarious trip report series on the boards where room numbers are posted, my computer's too slow for me to find it to quote it, but all in all I think that that's a great idea and that reguardless of anything you'll have a fabulous time! Oh, and when are you going? I'll be there june 14-22, maybe i'll see ya... wear your lime green ribbon/mickey :)

Deb Wills site has a resort map under the AKL photo section in her accomadations section that might be able to help you with this. www.wdwig.com

I like your idea, however if I'm not mistaken there is only one section that would accomadate a close standard view room with a savannah view. And that section is not near the pool, restaurants, game room etc. That section would be on Ostrich trail. If you could upgrade to two pool rooms and one savannah room you could get on Zebra Trail overlooking Arusha savannah. This area is very close to pool, restaurants, playground etc. We stayed on this trail and loved the convenience and view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter