AKL to WL to MK to AKL to MVMCP and back to AKL????

Jon99

DIS Veteran
Looking for a few suggestions on a days plans... Wife and I are staying at AKL, have a 7:30 AM PS at Whispering Canyon and a 5:00 PS at Bomas... This is a day we are spending at MK all day, with tickets to MVMCP.. Considering we have a rental car, whats the best and quickest way to go???

Right now our plan is to simply drive to WL, then to MK, take the bus to Bomas and back to MK, then drive the car back to MK after MVMCP....

Originally posted by Jon99
Looking for a few suggestions on a days plans... Wife and I are staying at AKL, have a 7:30 AM PS at Whispering Canyon and a 5:00 PS at Bomas... This is a day we are spending at MK all day, with tickets to MVMCP.. Considering we have a rental car, whats the best and quickest way to go???

Right now our plan is to simply drive to WL, then to MK, take the bus to Bomas and back to MK, then drive the car back to MK after MVMCP....

So you want to go from the AKL to the WL for a 7:30am breakfast then over to the MK for the day then back to the AKL for a 5pm dinner then back to the MK for MVMCP? Since you state you have a car this is what I would do.

Drive from the AKL over to the WL for your 7:30am breakfast. After breakfast drive over to the TTC and park you car for your day at the MK. When you are ready to leave the MK for the day to head back to the AKL for your 5pm dinner go back to the TTC get your car and drive back to the AKL. After dinner just grab the MK bus from the AKL to the MK for MVMCP and then after the party just take the bus back to the AKL.

I hope this all makes sense.

Personally, I wouldn't even bother with the car.

Breakfast Busses start running at 7:00am, so just hop on one of those... they'll take you directly to the WL. From there, hop on the boat to the MK. Enjoy your day, and then catch the bus back to AKL. Enjoy your dinner, freshen up, do whatever, and then catch the bus back to the MK.

One thing to be aware of... if you do decide to drive to WL... remember that you cannot leave your car there... they'll give you a 3hr parking pass, so you will have to move your car to the MK Parking lot.

Breakfast buses???? So at that time of day I can grab a bus directly from AKL to WL?????

Yup...

The bus will either say "CHARACTER BREAKFAST" or "MAGIC KINGDOM"... just get on the bus, tell the driver where you want to go, and they'll take you directly there. :) They start service at approx 7:00am, and run every 15 mins till 8:00 when the standard theme park busses take over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter