• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL Villas-cost?

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
Anyone know how much the villas will cost? 1 br, 2 br, studios?? Thanks for your help!

If you mean the "cost" when using points, you can find that information using the link in the upper right of this page marked DVC Point Charts. Information for all DVC resorts is available thru that link.

If you mean the cost of a cash reservation thru CRO, you can get that information by calling CRO or online at www.disney.go.com . You could also see about renting a reservation from a DVC member on our DVC Rent/Trade Board.

Enjoy! :)

I am not a DVC member so I guess I'm thinking just outright cost. This is something I've always wanted to do-stay in a villa but our budget never allows for it. Just wondering and hoping. Thanks for your help.

I don't think that Disney is not at the stage of offering up the AKVs to the general public just yet. They do not have much inventory now and I wonder if they won't wait until Kidani Village is open in Fall of 09 to release some inventory for booking through CRO.

I don't think that Disney is not at the stage of offering up the AKVs to the general public just yet. They do not have much inventory now and I wonder if they won't wait until Kidani Village is open in Fall of 09 to release some inventory for booking through CRO.

While Disney isn't offering AKV to the general public via CRO, they are selling both SSR and AKV to the general public via DVC, and has been doing so for a couple of months, if not longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter