• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV Kidani standard view room requests?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
Tomorrow is our 60 day check-in for AKV Kidani 1 bedroom standard view. What are the possible requests I might consider? It sounds as though the website might offer some choices I don't have!

TIA!

Do not use the check in request section to make any requests. Those are designed for cash paying guests not DVC. Call MS to make any requests. You can in fact make more and different requests from the ones in online check-in, which are often completely nonsensical, e.g., at VWL, one of the online requests is "woods view" when every room in the DVC resort has woods view.

If you want to be closest to community hall and bus stop, ask for close to the Timon elevator. If you want the shortest walk to the pool and have pool view with a chance of seeing the south end of Pembe savanna when looking to the right from balcony, request close to Rafiki elevator and high floor. If you want one of the standard rooms that is converted from a savanna view and actually gives a view of Pembe, request close to the Pumba elevator or close to a standard GV; however all those converted rooms are far from lobby and you will have very long walk to lobby, store, restaurant and bus stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter