Alfredos questions

LAWalz23

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of going to Alfredos however my niece and nephew would not be happy with the chidren's selections. We are I talian and they would like fettucci alfredo, penne ala vodka or gnocchi. Ordinarily we would just let them pick and share an adult portion. Would Alfredos let them have childrens portions as we wil be on the dining plan or are the adult portions large enough to share and not use their credits for that meal as we have others planned? Thanks for any info!

We loved Alfredos. I don't know the ages of your neice and nephew, but since you will be getting appy/entree/dessert with the dining plan, I am sure that they will have planty of food to share a meal. I know that when I ate there last year, I could not finish my meal. I ate some of the appy, some of the entree, and all of the dessert!!! LOL!!! :p

They are 8 and you never know how much they are going to eat. Some days like birds and some days like adults. They do like "adult" food and will get tired with just the average kids menu in a week.

I don't know if they are big eaters or not, but another thing that we might do, for our DD that is 6 and is a picky eater, is order the Fett. Alfredo as the Appitizer and then let one of the kids have it for their meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter