All DISers, Old and New!!

Natalie_89

Here's looking at you , kid
Hey all DISers come introduce yourself. Tell us about you, im not new but don't know anyone :sad1: xxx

Hey! I am Annie! I have a son who's 9 months now and a fantastic husband. What a nice thread to start! :flower3:

Hi I'm Kimberly - relatively new to the DIS, married to a wonderful husband pirate: and have 2 beautiful princesses princess: princess:
I was born, raised and still live in NY, just outside of the city.

Hi I'm Kimberly - relatively new to the DIS, married to a wonderful husband pirate: and have 2 beautiful princesses princess: princess:
I was born, raised and still live in NY, just outside of the city.

ur so lucky id love to visit NYC its one of my dream vactations:cloud9:

What a nice thread! I'm Lynne, I'm divorced raising 2 teens :-)scared1: :scared1: ) and we live down the shore in New Jersey.

Hi. I am Keith. New to DIS, but have been going to DW since I was a baby. Wife, boy 6, girl 9.

Hello there!! My name is Liz, im 20, and will be 21 on October 12th! I've been with my Boyfriend Dustin (21) for a year and a half and this will be our second disney trip together, but my 19th overall. We live in Northern Kentucky, right outside of Cincinnati and I am a junior in college majoring in Criminal Justice while Dustin is a Senior, majoring in Network Administration :goodvibes Nice to meet all of you!! :flower3:

Hello there!! My name is Liz, im 20, and will be 21 on October 12th! I've been with my Boyfriend Dustin (21) for a year and a half and this will be our second disney trip together, but my 19th overall. We live in Northern Kentucky, right outside of Cincinnati and I am a junior in college majoring in Criminal Justice while Dustin is a Senior, majoring in Network Administration :goodvibes Nice to meet all of you!! :flower3:

hey there liz how ya doin today xx

Hi! I'm Cathie. Pretty new here too. Got going on the boards basically for our cruise that is coming up in October but I though I would chech out some of the other parts. I have a DS who is 10. We have got to Disney many times but this is our first Disney cruise. We will also be staying and all-star movies and going to the MNSSHP! Can't wait.

Im doing okay i suppose! How are you?? I see you are from the UK. I would also love to visit there one day!! :goodvibes

im fine thanks yeah the UK is ok id rather live in the USA preferrablly in cinderellas castle in disney world..hey i can wish lol :rotfl:

Hi! I'm Cathie. Pretty new here too. Got going on the boards basically for our cruise that is coming up in October but I though I would chech out some of the other parts. I have a DS who is 10. We have got to Disney many times but this is our first Disney cruise. We will also be staying and all-star movies and going to the MNSSHP! Can't wait.

oooo im goin for MNSSHP next year cant wait xxxxx

Hi! I'm Connie, I am new here - just found the DIS a couple weeks ago and love it! I'm divorced, with a 10yr old son and we can't wait for our first trip to WDW next year!

Nice to meet you! :wave:

Hi i'm Donna. My husband and I are going to Disney alone in 35 days:banana: Imagine 5 nights of no kids shows and real adult conversation.

agh teenagers :scared1: lol opps 4got i am stil 1 lol hey how u doin xx:banana:

I'm doing fine, thank you! Just for kicks, I've been to the UK 10 times and I've taken my kids there 2 times. We love it. One of the best times we had was the first time I took them and we went up to the Lake District and visited Hill Top. What lovely country up there. Glad you're on the Dis and hope to have some lovely chats with you. :hug:

Well Hello! I'm Karen, I have been hanging around here planning my next big trip to the world this September. I love this place, so many great things! I am Disney Obsessed and here I don't feel like a freak! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter