all dressed up and now can,t go

rabit

Earning My Ears
well three weeks in july booked including tree house villas but now wifes cancer has taken turn for worse , you know sometimes life just sucks.

Please know there are people half a world away, who don't even know you, who are pulling for you and your wife and are sending positive thoughts your way. :sad1:

Tell your wife there are some total strangers around who send her some love. :grouphug: There's plenty to go around for her family too. It is rough on the whole family and my thoughts are with you guys. :goodvibes

Sorry you can't go and sorry to hear about your wife , :hug:

I am so sorry to read this. Thinking of you and your wife and sending positive thoughts your way! :goodvibes :hug:

our love and thoughts are with you and your family

Luck and love to both of you - maybe postpone it until next year and then when she is well go for this year's three weeks and add another week.!!!!!

I'm so sad for you, life really does suck sometimes.
You, your wife and family are in my thoughts and prayers.

i'm so sorry - hope she gets better and you can both enjoy the break - unfortunately life does suck but it's the memories of living it well that keep us going :hug:

I'm sooooo sorry to hear this!!! I do hope she gets better and that you get to enjoy that vacation.
My thoughts are with you :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter