All I Got Was A Lousy T-Shirt. . .(SleepyD's WetnWild Shower Fan Club -16 Feb 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no... repeat after me...

I want to go on the 3/17/07 7 Night Eastern

I'm just saying...

RoyalVizier--I'm on the March 17th eastern. I haven't seen you on our cruise meets thread. I'm just saying....:lmao:

Okay, Zwiehund, you'll get a kick out of this! I'm still thinking I'm on that **** 9/27/08 Double Dip!:lmao: Sorry, Fatherforce, I've only invaded the 9/27/08 DD thread! I'm not really on it, I'm on the Thanksgiving DD! I really need some serious help! You'd have to go over to the cruise meets thread for 9/27 to understand!:rotfl2: I might just have to switch my cruise dates! I think this is all some sort of sign or something.:confused3

Okay, Zwiehund, you'll get a kick out of this! I'm still thinking I'm on that **** 9/27/08 Double Dip!:lmao: Sorry, Fatherforce, I've only invaded the 9/27/08 DD thread! I'm not really on it, I'm on the Thanksgiving DD! I really need some serious help! You'd have to go over to the cruise meets thread for 9/27 to understand!:rotfl2: I might just have to switch my cruise dates! I think this is all some sort of sign or something.:confused3

You know, now you HAVE to switch your reservation. It's a sign. ;)

We, also, just got off the boat and I, too, thought about Sleepydog while taking a shower;) ! That's at least TWO women in one week who thought about him while naked and soaking wet:scared1: !!!

Sleepydog, you have quite a following! and I'm a good Baptist Girl too! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I know I'll never be able to keep a straight face thinking about him while taking a shower on DCL. And I'll be on the Wonder in both 2007 and 2008.

Sleepydog....that's some awesome powers you possess.

OK, I am now ready to go on my cruise in 67 days. I too will think of this TR anytime I look at the shower/tub of death. :lmao: Kudos for the inclusion of Star Trek and Firefly references. As soon as I read the Deck 10 aft portion of the sentence, I was expecting a Guinan reference. And what red blooded American man doesn't think that Inara is hot? I mean come on.

I don't know what all of these people are complaining about, I was able to read your TR in the past 2 days. Seemed like a good pace to me. ;)

"I don't know what all of these people are complaining about, I was able to read your TR in the past 2 days. Seemed like a good pace to me. "

Love it! I felt the same way, what pushy dissers, sleepy dawg had to deal with! and his poor wife has women in the shower thinking about him!!! OH MY! weird bunch! LOL

We, also, just got off the boat and I, too, thought about Sleepydog while taking a shower;) ! That's at least TWO women in one week who thought about him while naked and soaking wet:scared1: !!!

Sleepydog, you have quite a following! and I'm a good Baptist Girl too! :rotfl:
Okay, just which of us is naked and soaking wet? ;) I used to be Baptist, so I know how ba-. . . . .ummm. . . . .good Baptist girls can be.

Sea-and-Ski said:
I know I'll never be able to keep a straight face thinking about him while taking a shower on DCL.
Sleepydog. . .that's some awesome powers you possess.
Please tell me that you'll be smiling because of my misadventure, right? Please say it's so. . .:scared: Yeah, I'm beginning to like having a mini-posse. . .what up, Dawg! Could be a really fun cruise together. ;)

BlueFalconer: Glad you appreciated the allusions. Actually, I had intended to make a reference to Guinan and 10 Forward, but that thought must have gotten lost in the space-time continuum.

BubbleyforDisney: Yes, I think the pace is excellent, too, especially if you like long-winded, episodic, detail-oriented, mildly humorous personal anecdotes. Sort of like sitting through Aunt Jane's slide show about visiting New York City. :cool2: And, do you think I'm showing this thread to Doc? Ha! I'm enjoying this way too much.

sleepydog25 said:
Why yes, zweihund, how excellent that you would suggest the 9/27/08 alternate Western as our second cruise, of COURSE we will be there!

What, you don't remember saying that? :rotfl2:

FF is on the boat. Just sayin' :rolleyes1

Ok, I HAVE to ask.....

when you are thinking of him in the shower, does he have that nail polish on??

I mean, I was just wondering over here.

Thanks for the belly laugh!:rotfl2:

What, you don't remember saying that? :rotfl2:

FF is on the boat. Just sayin' :rolleyes1
LOL I just figured out that "I" was quoted. . .yes, I'm that slow. . .

And, no, LovableGluttons, I did NOT have the toenail polish on in that shower. . .my rubber ducky, yes. . .toenail polish, no. . .

Ok, I HAVE to ask.....

when you are thinking of him in the shower, does he have that nail polish on??

I mean, I was just wondering over here.

Thanks for the belly laugh!:rotfl2:

Rats.....you try to be witty and funny and fall flat on your face when you completely forget the punch line about the painted toe nails. :sad2:

Thanks for being such a good sport, Sleepydog. :thumbsup2

(yah think we need to create a t-shirt design for SleepyD's WetnWild Shower Fan Club?).

So here I am sitting in my apartment in BFE on my Air Force issued sofa (I don't need to describe this beauty I am sure) reading your trip report, when I see mention of my home town!

I'll have you know that Why not Minot? is in our school song.:cheer2: Freezin's the reason is not.;)

WOW, I can't believe I read the whole thing! (In one afternoon :rotfl2: )

That was excellent!!!!! :thumbsup2

I laughed some, I cried some (okay, I got teary eyed), and then I laughed A LOT more! :rotfl: You are a very talented writer with the likes of Erica (zweihund). Now I'll have to go read FatherForce's TR to see if he lives up to his reputation as well. ;)

Thank you for taking the time to write such an entertaining TR and then share it with us. I can't wait until you go on another cruise! Both of your girl's are very lucky to have such a thoughtful and well-spoken man in their lives! ::yes:: :cool2:

LOL I just figured out that "I" was quoted. . .yes, I'm that slow. . .

Yes… I'm not sure you are slow, But you certainly make poor decisions. Which is not to smart. I see you took down your "Church Among the trees” To Bad; I was having fun with that one. Maybe you should start a Family Thread. Lets see... how about... "How to be a great Disney Husband and Father” I might even read that one. I'm sure I know at least one person who would even post on it (I'm Just Sayin...) :banana: 20/20.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter