All I Got Was A Lousy T-Shirt. . .(SleepyD's WetnWild Shower Fan Club -16 Feb 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I can't believe he forgot that one! It was one of the funniest parts of his trip report.
Okay, you folks just wanted another cheap laugh at my expense. Admit it! To be fair, though, I did forget it. . .I can see now I will have to make yet another "list" with yet a few more tips. . .hopefully before springtime. . .;)

I found your report as a fluke, (or should I say divine intervention), 3 days ago. I was fortunate enough to get to read it in it's entirety over the course of several evenings. It made for some EXCELLENT bedtime reading. Thank you!

I also wanted to compliment you on the preciousness of your relationship with your wife and daughter!
How sweet for them to have someone "Cheer" for them in that way you do!!! Bravo for filling their 'emotional' piggy banks!

It is obivious that you are using your God given talents to touch the lives of those around you! In our very busy world, folks often don't take the time to influence those 'outside of their circle', and I am sure that the CMs, other cruisers, and quite evidently, those who have read this report have been touched by your optimism, humor, and humbleness.

Thank you for taking time to smell the roses, coffee, seawater etc. and share it with all of us.

Blessings to you!

I found your report as a fluke, (or should I say divine intervention), 3 days ago. I was fortunate enough to get to read it in it's entirety over the course of several evenings. It made for some EXCELLENT bedtime reading. Thank you!

I also wanted to compliment you on the preciousness of your relationship with your wife and daughter!
How sweet for them to have someone "Cheer" for them in that way you do!!! Bravo for filling their 'emotional' piggy banks!

It is obivious that you are using your God given talents to touch the lives of those around you! In our very busy world, folks often don't take the time to influence those 'outside of their circle', and I am sure that the CMs, other cruisers, and quite evidently, those who have read this report have been touched by your optimism, humor, and humbleness.

Thank you for taking time to smell the roses, coffee, seawater etc. and share it with all of us.

Blessings to you!
You are much too kind, though I thank you truly. That you would wade through my humble drivel is exceptional in itself. Obviously, you have the patience of a saint. . .or at least the saint of patience. . .if there is such a thing. . .I mean, I know there are saints of providence, prayers, and snakes and such, but patience? Must be. But, I digress. It is true that one of our tasks as humans is to be cheerleaders. . .and depositors to keep your analogies going. If I have been able to do so in a minute way, then all my writing has been worthwhile. Thank you again. :)

Dawg: Great trip report! This is rated as one of the best TR's I have ever read on all the travel boards that i check out !! popcorn:: Love it! All the best in 2007 to you and your lovely family!! :love:

Dawg: Great trip report! This is rated as one of the best TR's I have ever read on all the travel boards that i check out !! popcorn:: Love it! All the best in 2007 to you and your lovely family!! :love:
Only one of the best? ;) Just kidding. Thank you for such kind words. I enjoy writing and am glad you found some pleasure and worth in my tome. Best in '07 to you and yours, too.

any chance you wanna go on the repo cruise through the panama canal 8/17 thanks for the excellent read i wish i had your talent i could use it on my papers for school!! or i could just send my assignments to you:rotfl2: i know ill get all A's

any chance you wanna go on the repo cruise through the panama canal 8/17 thanks for the excellent read i wish i had your talent i could use it on my papers for school!! or i could just send my assignments to you:rotfl2: i know ill get all A's
You know, I just read the other day that there was a ship heading out to CA for some cruises down the coast there! Though it sounds exciting, I shall probably have to pass. But, one never knows. Thanks for your compliments. As for your assignments, I charge $10 a page, but I pay the shipping. ;)

Dear Sleepydog, Wow your like~ Nicholas Sparks and I bet you will be able to make this novel into a Disney Movie someday, ok it would be a great Commercial at least, (if you shortened it up a little :) I can't even count the times I laughed really hard! and you made me cry on seversal occasions too! (I am a woman don't try to figure out where or why...) Anyways- Thank you for your "Trip Report" I told my husband that is the official Verbage, But he doesn't get it, He walks by me and just snickers "reading about other peoples vacations again" Yes it is funny. But Funny because he has no idea how great it is to be reminded about how great vacation can be, and why we do it, For the Princess! (even if she didn't go, having parents who love eachother and enjoy time alone was a great gift for her!) P.s. Loved "Cindarella", Just about wet the bed on that! (yes up all night reading while Hubby tried to sleep, Luckily You started writing this 4 months before I found the link :) Ta Ta For Now Fellow Disser! LOL

Hi SleepyDog where you been hiding.

Just got off the boat yesterday.

Convinced hubby to do the hot stone massage.....it was sooooo........great. We did it on port day so we got the Villa for the price of a couples massage so we got all the extras that went with the Villa. I got hubby hooked now.

Couldn't help but smile when I looked at the the tub. I also wondered how you fit in the shower. You look pretty tall.......

Don't be a stranger on our new thread...Open mikers. Come say hi....

I keep seeing your name on other posts and reading about how good your trip reports are so I'm posting to this to subscribe to it so I can read it next!! I'm due for a stressfull week at work so I'll need something to make me laugh and it sounds like your trip reports are just the thing!! But for now, I'm logging off of this computer and calling it a night. That superbowl wore me out...I think I yelled at the TV too many times. The Bears blew it!! :sad2:

Dear Sleepydog, Wow your like~ Nicholas Sparks and I bet you will be able to make this novel into a Disney Movie someday, ok it would be a great Commercial at least, (if you shortened it up a little :) I can't even count the times I laughed really hard! and you made me cry on seversal occasions too! (I am a woman don't try to figure out where or why...) Anyways- Thank you for your "Trip Report" I told my husband that is the official Verbage, But he doesn't get it, He walks by me and just snickers "reading about other peoples vacations again" Yes it is funny. But Funny because he has no idea how great it is to be reminded about how great vacation can be, and why we do it, For the Princess! (even if she didn't go, having parents who love eachother and enjoy time alone was a great gift for her!) P.s. Loved "Cindarella", Just about wet the bed on that! (yes up all night reading while Hubby tried to sleep, Luckily You started writing this 4 months before I found the link :) Ta Ta For Now Fellow Disser! LOL
Thank you kindly for all the accolades. Yes, one could look at my TR as a novel, though technically it's a novella--which is nothing more than a novel sans steroids. And I'm glad you laughed heartily. If I'm going to string people along with my verbal pomposity, they should at least be occasionally rewarded with some attempt at humor. And I am nothing if not laughable. . .;)

NAB said:

Convinced hubby to do the hot stone massage.....it was sooooo........great. We did it on port day so we got the Villa for the price of a couples massage so we got all the extras that went with the Villa. I got hubby hooked now.

Couldn't help but smile when I looked at the the tub. I also wondered how you fit in the shower. You look pretty tall.......

Don't be a stranger on our new thread...Open mikers. Come say hi....
NABster! Long time no hear! Glad your cruise went so well, and I told you the massage would be worth it, especially so since you appeared to have gotten a bargain. I use that word loosely given the cost of anything associated with Disney. Heck, around here I can get an hour-long massage for $60 + tip. Naturally, the hot stone therapy in these parts means listening to a preacher talk about the 10 Commandments. . .:thumbsup2

Luckymomeoftwo said:
I keep seeing your name on other posts and reading about how good your trip reports are so I'm posting to this to subscribe to it so I can read it next!! I'm due for a stressfull week at work so I'll need something to make me laugh and it sounds like your trip reports are just the thing!! But for now, I'm logging off of this computer and calling it a night.
Well, if you're having a stressful week, then this TR should help pass the time. . .for the next few weeks actually. In case you haven't heard, this homily to a Disney cruise is a wee bit long. That I've been referenced in other posts is humbling, and I hope my TR lives up to your expectations. . .on the other hand, it's gotta be better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. . .pirate:

Sleepy- great report! I am trying to get ready for work but can't tear myself awasy from the computer!

Hey Sleepy.....repeat after me:

I want to go on the 9/27/08 Western Double Dip.....

Just sayin' :rolleyes1

No no... repeat after me...

I want to go on the 3/17/07 7 Night Eastern

I'm just saying...

No...no...

The 11/22/08 Cruise...The 11/22/08 Cruise...The 11/22/08 Cruise...has a nice ring to it...

We, also, just got off the boat and I, too, thought about Sleepydog while taking a shower;) ! That's at least TWO women in one week who thought about him while naked and soaking wet:scared1: !!!

Sleepydog, you have quite a following! and I'm a good Baptist Girl too! :rotfl:

We got off the boat a few weeks ago.

When I checked out the bathroom, I just kept looking at the "tub" and shook my head. I must confess that I just HAD to try and sit in the "tub". I figured it was an option best left to parents needing to bath their children.

I entered the state room and asked my hubby... "Do you think you'd try to take a bath in that tub?" He gave me a puzzled look and I said.... "This guy named Sleepy Dog on disboards tried to take a bath and doesn't recommend it." I also told him that Sleepy Dog warned against stubbing your toes.

Zweihund.......Loved your trip report as well! We may just have to book the 9/27/08 Western Double Dip if all the infamous (uh I mean famous) trip reporters book it.

Infact, maybe y'all should get Disney to advertise "Top Ten Trip Reporter's Cruise" on the disboard and give you guys a discount for bringing your fans, and give us a discount by mentioning your trip reports when we book! Just saying....

Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter