All I want for Christmas is....to ride Slinky Dog! Dec 2018 Pre-trip Report

FrozenOne16

Mouseketeer
:welcome: My name is Brandi and I am a HUGE Disney fanatic. But let's be honest, who here isn't?? I have attempted trip reports before and haven't finished - but I am hoping to turn that around with this trip!

My DH and I try to go to Disney once per year. It works out that my dad lives in Tampa, so we are able to go down to Florida for about 10 days per year and stay with him for half of our trip. Our Disney part of the trip depends on our budget, as well as any plans that we have with my family. This year, we will be at Disney for 5 days in December. We are excited to experience the new attractions at Disney since we visited last year!

epcot.jpg

First, let’s get the 5 W’s out of the way!

Who: My husband (Chase) and me (Brandi)

What: Yearly vacation to Florida/Disney

When: December 6-16. I am actually off on December 5 & December 17. I tend to do this with every vacation so that I can get some pre trip errands and post trip errands done without cutting into vacation time.

Where: Tampa, Florida and Walt Disney World (All Star Movies)!

Why: Because we love Disney! We also go see my family in Florida once a year, so we take a long vacation so we can spend our time with family and at our happy place. We are also celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary on this trip (a month early!)

magic kingdom.jpg

This trip will be special to us because we are staying at the exact same resort where we stayed during my husband’s first trip! That was also the trip in which he proposed. So sweet!

IMG_0267.JPG

Stay tuned for my next post where I go into detail about our Fastpasses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter