All it takes is faith & trust...and a suitcase full of sparkly dresses FINISHED.

great first day. love the pics. i cant wait to hear more.

Great 1st day. Ddi that parade used to be at HS in Orlando? I know they used to have a car parade, but we never go to see it. DH did though. LOL! Of the 3 of us, he could care less, but it was last year (2008)when Claire got sick and I was in the room with her most of the day.

Great start:goodvibes I love trip reports:banana:Kyra looks cute as always and it was nice that Snow White spotted her in the crowd.

Great 1st day. Ddi that parade used to be at HS in Orlando? I know they used to have a car parade, but we never go to see it. DH did though. LOL! Of the 3 of us, he could care less, but it was last year (2008)when Claire got sick and I was in the room with her most of the day.

Yep. We got the parade from DHS...I'm guessing they re-worked the show though as parts of the show have songs in French.

great photos Emma and Kyra looks so adorable in her snow white dress, what a cutie :goodvibes

shame about the Boo doll, I've seen them in our disney stores but it's just not the same as buying one from DLP, I can understand the tears although Daisy looks right at home tucked up in bed :) I can't wait to hear who else got added to the collection.

I'm loving the poster for Toy Story Land, I would have been excited too and I'm with Kyra on the gorillas, they'd freak me out too !

Can't wait to read some more :goodvibes

Awww great first day! Love the photos, especially of the parade that was my favourite parade at WDW and it looks even better at DLRP with all the characters!

Wow Emma, you are so quick with your trippie! what a great first day, it looks like the start of a fabulous trip. Looking forward to reading more soon. x

Wow what fantastic photos!! For me its the characters that make Disney so special!!

Brilliant update Emma, Kyra looks so cute in that costume!

I forgot to mention that on our first day in the park we managed to catch some of Mickey's Party time and yes i will be the first to admit that its a lot better than i imagined.

My fave part is when they all learn to fly, the music for this is really catchy and i did find myself dancing along most days :rotfl2:

Here is a short clip i filmed, that i thought you might like to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUfBo8PHqZk (for some reason i can't embed the video so here is the link)

Brilliant report and photos.

I will have to be brave and see if Harry will go on BTM the next time with me :)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay emma
i love ur trip reports, makes me feel like i was there too!!!

lovely pics, and how fab that she got such special treatment - wish id done that last dec for cay - but will remember IF we go next oct so fin gets attention lol

i love the pic with jasmine tho - its just one of those pics that makes u feel like the holiday is a success without anythin else happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more more more more more pls

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay emma
i love ur trip reports, makes me feel like i was there too!!!

lovely pics, and how fab that she got such special treatment - wish id done that last dec for cay - but will remember IF we go next oct so fin gets attention lol

i love the pic with jasmine tho - its just one of those pics that makes u feel like the holiday is a success without anythin else happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more more more more more pls

Thanks Nikki, that Jasmine moment was worth the money just for the trip itself.

Its amazing how one CM can make one child so happy :wizard:

I never knew about the Birthday sticker till i was in City Hall sorting out her card, i know its not as good as a Birthday Badge in WDW but its still a great idea and they even replaced it everytime Kyra lost it and said to come back and get a new one anytime, they was lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter