All Seasons Travel

We have not used them (we use Dreams Unlimited), but we met the owners on our 7-day cruise and they seemed extremely knowledgeable about Disney cruises. It was a husband and wife, and we ended up chatting with the husband for a couple hours out in front of Palo!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I have used them for my upcoming November 28th trip and was very happy until I started reading these boards. Their prices are certainly very good but their so called "cruise expert" that I got never returned my calls after I booked with her and I had to speak to the owner myself who kinda danced around. Anyway, I am unhappy because I booked with them for a 7 night Eastern on November 30th and said I wanted to stay at the Swan/Dolphin for 2 nights prior. I also booked the disney transfers, my problem is this, if they are such "experts" why not tell me to just use Happy Limo instead of the transfers. The DCL transfers don't get you there until late and I would like to eat at Palo's for my 40th birthday and being on the "late" bus, I probably will not get to do so. Also, I received a card from them that since I paid with Amex, I am entitled to "white glove treatment" which gives you 10% discount on ship stuff and raft rentals on castaway cay...what they failed to mention to me was that Amex also offers and add on package for $192 that gives you $250 shipboard credit and a bunch of other stuff. Also I have found through these boards that DCL will give you a first time cruiser credit of $50 per stateroom if your TA advises them of first time cruising. Again, not done.
Definitely more than dissapointed in their service

Lori

Your comments have got me a little worried. I am charging my rooms to the American Express Platinum, which is supposed to get you added benefits. I mentioned it to my agent, and she was not aware of the programs.

On behalf of my agent, she was very price competitive, and did suggest we use a limo service.

Lori, if you don't mind, I would sure appreciate hearing how things turn out when your cruise is over.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

I actually have to retract some of my statements. I called All Seasons Travel today and they were very happy to help me and called amex about the special add on package and in the end it costs you $216 to get $250 shipboard credit, beach bag.....IMHO not worth it. Also, All Seasons Travel gave me a $200 shipboard credit, if you have any credit such as the $50 first time cruiser credit, it cannot be combined with this offer,
All Seasons Travel is also going above and beyond to speak with Amex to at least allow me to get the priority seating for Palo's since I will be celebrating my 40th birthday onboard,

Sometimes you shouldn't jump to conclusions, like me, always wait to see how things turn out. Always trust first impressions, my first impression of All Seasons Travel was great and it still is.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter