All Star Movie question

MJames41

DIS and USMC Veteran
We are planning a trip in August. When we stay at the All Stars, it's always been at Sports before, we want to try Movies. We love the Touchdown area for it's convenience. Does anyone know if 101 Dalmations is the same way or is that the premium area in Movies? (it looks like Fantasia is the premium).

HI! Fantasia is the premium at the MOVIES! None of the buidings seem far from food court! It is not as spread out as the ASSP. We've stayed at both, and think the layout of the ASMO is not as large. We stayed in the farthest building (LOVE BUG) last summer and still less than 5 minute walk! We are requesting same area this summer, it faced a parking lot, but was very quiet!

I suggest looking at the Toy Story Buildings. I personally thought they were a lot closer than Fantasia, and I think it only took us about 150 steps to get to the food court and pool. Plus you won't hafta pay the 10 extra bucks a night Fantasia.

~Chris

We lovvve the Dalmations building at ASMovies! :) First floor is on the preferred plan.

We stayed in one of the buildings right near "Andy's room". It was a very short walk to the food court & pool w/out the extra $10 "premium" charge. Room was fine, not too much walking - loved it. Staying at Music this year since we walked over last year & took a look, thought we'd try a different place. Good luck on your decision & have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter