All star music family suites

kathy040690

Mouseketeer
Is it true they have renovated these ? We were going to stay off property but if these rooms are renovated I might just be swayed to stay there instead !!!

I’d love to stay in the bubble but with a large family and on a budget it’s not always possible !!!

Is it true they have renovated these ? We were going to stay off property but if these rooms are renovated I might just be swayed to stay there instead !!!

I’d love to stay in the bubble but with a large family and on a budget it’s not always possible !!!

When are you going? Some of the rooms have been finished, but they still have quite a ways to go.

Are all family rooms in preferred room. I know building 10 is finished and 9 is almost done. There just starting on 8. Other preferred rooms with family rooms are building 1 and 2 and they won't be done for ages

I think that the family suites are all in one of buildings 1,2,9 or 10. In other words the closest buildings to Melody hall and the bus stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter