All-Star Music: Maestro Mickeys snacks and drinks available?

tuesdayswife

Earning My Ears
We’re headed here February 2018.... quick trip (4 Days)

Wondering if I can buy Starbucks Frappuccinos, flavored pre-made teas, soda,etc and some other snacks (granola bars, cheese sticks, crackers, etc) here so we have some snacks in the room? I need my caffeine in the morning and apparently there aren’t coffee makers in the rooms here.

Thanks!

To my knowledge the only coffee and tea available are the offerings in Intermission Food Court(no Starbucks)-(I "think" there may be a bottled tea available in Maestro Mickey's).

Maestro Mickey's does have a wide selection of sodas,milk,water,beer,etc.and a "fair" selection of snacks.:)

There are also sodas,etc. and some snacks available in Intermission Food Court and there are soda and snack vending machines in the Laundries and room buildings.:)

The Vending Machines come in handy for LATE night snacks when Naestro Mickey's and Intermission are closed.:)(The Beverage Island in Intermission does remain accessible 24/7.)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter