"All you can eat deal" in parks? Still offered?

rapunzal

DIS Veteran
Are they still offering this deal or adults and children in the parks? Cost? Where can I purchase it? Thanks

Right now it is only available with a hotel package and is only for kids.

I guess the question is can you add it onto an existing package once you arrive, or can it only be booked upfront?

Judy from Boise said:
I guess the question is can you add it onto an existing package once you arrive, or can it only be booked upfront?

I called the hotel reservation line and was told that you can add it after you get there as long as the package is stil available. But to be sure, if I were you, I'd call the hotel directly.

Meal deal for adults and kids starts again tomorrow- November 21st.

Actually it started today.

Prices:

Adults (one park) $18.99 plus tax
Chlidren (one park) $8.99 plus tax

Adults (two park) $22.99 plus tax
Children (two parks) $10.99 plus tax

Meals do not include drinks. Participating restaurants: Louies, Mel's, International Food and Film Festival, Circus McGurkus, Capt. America, and Comic Strip.

phamton said:
Actually it started today.

Prices:

Adults (one park) $18.99 plus tax
Chlidren (one park) $8.99 plus tax

Adults (two park) $22.99 plus tax
Children (two parks) $10.99 plus tax

Meals do not include drinks. Participating restaurants: Louies, Mel's, International Food and Film Festival, Circus McGurkus, Capt. America, and Comic Strip.

Some people in front of us inquired about it today, and the IOA employee checked with a superior and they said no. Just going by what was in the park guide.

Well, not to belabor the point but I sold several of them today.

Edited to add: Decided this sounded snippy. I apologize.

Obviously the employee/supervisor didn't know. But it doesn't matter anyway as the park is closed for today now so announcing that it starts tomorrow won't make any difference to anyone on this board. Just me trying to be a know-it-all.

I saw today that this "deal" was back.

Honestly, for most people, its not a good deal.

Back in Sept., I decided to try it out, and I'm someone who can eat a lot, but I still had a hard time trying to get my moneys worth of food. I barely got my moenys worth, but I found myself not finishing a lot of the food and feeling quite poor afterwards, lol.

Now, maybe if drinks were included this would be a better deal that I would recommend.

Would someone please explain how this program works, and will it still be offered during my visit ( Jan. 27-30)?

Thanks!

There is no guarantee that it will still be offered. It was offered for a couple of months (August and September) and was then discontinued. Now it is being offered again.

"All You Can Eat Pass" all day long (actually until 30 minutes before park closing). Beverages are not included.

You can choose 1 entree, 1 side, and 1 dessert each time you go through the line. You can eat as often as you wish during the day.

The participating restaurants at Universal Studios are:
Louie's Italian Restaurant
Mel's Drive-in
International Food and Film Festival

At IOA:
Circus McGirkus
Captain American Diner
Comic Strip Cafe

You can purchase these at the dining and Information Carts at Citywalk, Universal Studios, and IOA and also at the Ticket booths at both parks and Guest Services at either park.

They can also be purchased at these stores:
Universal Studio Store
Sahara Traders
Islands of Adventure Trading Company
Marvel Alterniverse Store

You will receive a wristband that identifies those who have purchased it.

Do any of the restaurants participating in this program offer breakfast items in the morning, or is this pretty much just lunch and dinner? :smooth:

Some open at 10, most open at 11:00, no breakfast items but if you don't mind eating hamburgers or pizza that early, than go for it.

To go along with this meal deal:

You can purchase a souvenir cup for $7 and get unlimited (free!!!) fountain drink refills all day.

I purchased the AYCE deal for my 15 year old son at USF last week. It was absolutely terrific for him. The rest of the family just purchased food as we went along but for my always ravenously hungry son, this was terrific. Between 11:30 a.m and 7:00 p.m he ate 3 cheeseburger combos at Mel's, with french fries each time and a small chocoloate bundt cake each time. He also had three pizza combos at Louies, which comes with a small caesar salad and once again, the choc. bundt cake for dessert. He's not overweight; he's tall and lean but boy, can he put the food away! It was great for him because he could be away from us and still be able to eat.

A great idea.

Figment22 said:
I purchased the AYCE deal for my 15 year old son at USF last week. It was absolutely terrific for him. The rest of the family just purchased food as we went along but for my always ravenously hungry son, this was terrific. Between 11:30 a.m and 7:00 p.m he ate 3 cheeseburger combos at Mel's, with french fries each time and a small chocoloate bundt cake each time. He also had three pizza combos at Louies, which comes with a small caesar salad and once again, the choc. bundt cake for dessert. He's not overweight; he's tall and lean but boy, can he put the food away! It was great for him because he could be away from us and still be able to eat.

A great idea.

and does he eat like that at home???
your grocery bills would look like mine..........3 sons that eat all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter