• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alladin Magic Carpet ride pin Opening Day

Swamp_Fox

Friendly & Honest Pin Trader
Hi all just read on Dizpins that on May 20th Alladins Magic Carpet ride opens up and a pin is being offered to commerate the day it opens. My questions are where will it be sold in MK property wide or the land where the ride is? Any answers/guesses will be welcomed because I leave for WDW this Friday (Woo Hoo!!!)

Larry

Hi, I am also looking for any information on where the pin will be, what time and how many. If anybody knows please let me know. Thanks, Jill

I'm going to be in the world on Sunday also, and would like any information about the pin release.

Thank You,
Sue

I heard that the day has been changed to May 23 and will be released in the front of the magic kingdom. If anybody is going to be there then I could really use one. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE! Jill

go to dizpins.com for exact info on how to get the pin when it comes out this wednesday. i'm afraid you aren't going to get it if you aren't going until friday. most likely it will sell out wedn.

Hey Larry just got home. It was good to spend time with you.
Please e-mail me about the Alladin pin I am interested if you get an extra.
Have a good trader for it. shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter